chapter 10

Aaron's POV

today was the day I was going to take Ashlan on our date. she looked perfect yesterday at magcon. you wouldn't even believe. "where should me and Ashlan go on our first date?" I asked. Taylor literally jumped up and said "double dates" I looked at him strangely until nodding for him to reason out his word. "look going on a double date is good for first dates because it takes alot of pressure off the couple. trust me. Me and Rosie can double date with you and Ashlan."

I thought about what he said and finally I agreed. "Taylor I swear if I see you doing something stupid that will mess up my date I will kill you... I really love her." the look on his face went from happy to confused to scared. he eventually nodded and walked out of the room.

I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower our day was in and hour and I couldn't waste any time at all. I washed up and got out. I wrapped up in a towel and went to my closet i picked up one of those dry cleaners bags and layed it flat on my bed. I unzipped the bag and took out the tux. I flattened it out. I walked over to my bag and grabbed my boxers and put them on. I grabbed my white collared shirt put it on and slid on the pants. I tucked in my shirt and put on my socks and shoes.

I walked around the hotel trying to find Taylor. I finally found him in the stairwell with Rosie. "your looking very fancy sir carpenter" she jokingly stated. "well I'm going on a date and so are you two and it's in 15 minutes. so get your butts ready" I said back. I walked upstairs and fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. we now had five mins until the limo who be here. I grabbed my tux jacket and buttoned it up. I threw a rose in the top pocket of the shirt and put my phone in my front pants pocket.

I saw Taylor walk in all dressed up in a tux and every thing. we both walked down the hall to Rosie