chapter 14

Rosies pov

Taylor came over and sat on the bed next to me and gave me a big hug. "what's up?" I asked. "there's a fair in town and I was thinking we can go on a double date with belle and shawn..." he trailed off looking at thee ceiling. "I'd love to but is there something you wanna talk about?" I asked looking at him very confused.

He shaked his head no. I grabbed my duffle and went to the bathroom. We are going home and our flight back to north Carolina leave at 8 am. that leave today and 2 hours tomorrow since I'm a early person who wakes up at 6. today was our double date so I wanted to look good.

I took a quick shower then picked out some clothes. I threw on my ruffled mint green tanktop with little white polka dots. I matched it with some black leggings with studs on the pockets and some mint green sandles. I went back into the bedroom and saw taylor. He looked hotter then ever in his red magcon hoodie and khaki pants.

I grabbed my mint green crossbody purse and slipped some money in. I grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter and turned it on. my lock screen was me and taylor at the mall in the food courts playground. we're such kids some days. I checked my twitter and saw some hate comments and some love comments.

today was my double date I wasn't gonna let anything get to me today. I looked at my text messages and saw that nikki texted me so I decided to text back.

to rosie

hey girl how are you and Taylor doing?. I miss you may be we can get together tomorrow and hang out.

to nikki

hey bae. Taylor and I are doing good. I wish I could hang but I have my flight back to north Carolina tomorrow and today taylor and I are going on a date. I miss you more.

She never texted back so I slipped my phone in my purse and grabbed the keys to the explorer. I walked outta the hotel room locking the door behind me. Taylor was already out the door and down in the lobby.

I decided to go down the stairwell and get some exercise. I made it to the lobby and out the door. now time for our double date. I got in the drivers seat and Taylor was in the passenger seat and bella and Shawn got in the back seat.

I started the car and realized it was 7:00 pm.

we drove all over town and couldn't find the fair. I was tired and hungry being it was now 8:00. I stopped at Starbucks and decided to get a cold vanilla frappachino. taylor got the same and bella got a mocha to share with shawn.

we went to chickfilay next and we all got the kids menu chicken nuggets. I drove to the abandoned parking lot across the street and took out my phone and plugged it up to the stereo.

i started playing some ptv but shawn and Taylor didn't like it so instead we played Justin Biebers song born to be somebody.

-there's a dream in my soul, a fire that's Deep inside me. There's a me no one knows, waiting to be set free. I'm gonna See that day, I can feel it I can taste It, change is coming my way... I WAS BORN TO BE SOMEBODY!!!-

I sang as everybody in the car looked at me. I didn't care. I pulled out of the parking lot and we hit the road. "Taylor were is the fair" I asked. "there is no fair. let's just go to the park and chill" he said. "no I can't I have to get back to the hotel and pack and stuff" I said obviously a little aggrivated.

I had to slam on the brakes when some jerk pulled out in front of us. apparently it was enough force that the airbags came out. everything went hazy then went black.

"t-t-taylor" I managed to say crying. I woke up in the hospital. "yea honey?" taylor said back. I started freaking out when the doctor came in.

"Rosie I'm glad your awake. you crashed the car into the dude who pulled out in front of you. It's alright everyone is OK but and back at the hotel but you. Taylor asked to say and I thought that was alright." the doctor said. "rosie you spraned your wrist so you have to wear this guard for two days. But when you get back to north Carolina go to the hospital and tell the doctors I sent you and they will give you medication and stuff" and with that he was off.

I looked at my wrist and saw the guard. I got outta the bed and grabbed my phone off the table. Taylor unplugged it from the car when we came here. I clicked the power button and saw the time. 10:00 pm. The Explorer got repoed because it was a pretty bad crash. well that's what taylor said at least.

Our driver came and picked us up instead. When we got back to the hotel I put on my paul Frank pajamas and pilot my hair in a messy bun. I plugged up my phone and grabbed some animal crackers.

hey guys it's me so um yea I hope you like the book. can we get to 3k reads please. love yuhh... um I'm gonna update another chapter today since I'm bored so :) byeee...