Chapter 29

By the time we got home Erin was already there. I got out and ran to the door to unlock it since it was like 30 degrees out. I opened the door and she walked in. Nash slowly walked past us dragging his feet. He then went upstairs and who know from there.

"Hey Grier" Erin yelled.

Hmm. Nash yelled mumbled from upstairs.

"Whats wring with him" she asked walking up the stairs and into my room.

"Uh. Im not quite sure" I answered following her.

We spent the remaining 2 hours watching Mean Girls and stuffing popcorn in our mouths. I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Im gonna take a shower." I yelled closing and locking the door.

"Ok" she mumbled.

After I took a shower I dried off and fixed my hair. I redid my makeup and put my clothes back on. When I walked out Nash was on the floor playing flappy bird and Erin was asleep on the bed. I walked out and towards the door. I motioned for Nash to follow. We went to his room and I sat down on his bed and he sat in his beanbag.

"What is up with you" I asked looking at him weirdly.

"Erin. We have a weird past." He responded half smiling.

"Are you and her... ok"?

"Yea. I guess we are. Idk"

"Why were you in my room"?

"Erin called me in."

"Mhm" I said smirking.

He stood up and we walked back to my room. I pulled out the trundle and layers down. He got blankets out of the closet and made a mini bed at the end of mine.

☆Ding☆

CAMBURGERRRR

Hey I miss you. Can

I come over for the

night?

                                                                        Sure.          Ok ♡

                                                                        ♡♡

Me and Nash make small talk while I waited for Cam to come over.

¤Ding Dong¤

I walked downstairs and let him in. We walked to my room and he sat on the trundle. I walked downstairs and grabbed a whole bunch of food. I walked back up and into my room. I closed the door and stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't believe what I just saw. I backed up and dropped the food. I started laughing really loudly and fell over.

Nash and Cam were hovering over Erin drawing a mustache on her. I took my phone out and snapped a picture. I picked the food up and set it on my desk. I walked over and grabbed 4 cokes from my mini fridge. I took my shoe off and threw it at her. She sat up and cursed under her breath. She threw the shoe back. I grabbed it and threw it in the closet with the other one. For the rest of the night we played games. Ate junk food. And watched movies. BEST NIGHT EVAHHH.

Is a relationship between Nash and Erin gonna happen.... idk. Maybeeeee. Goodbye by loves. Kisses.... mwah. Mwah. ♡leahhhh♡
xXcookiemonstahhXx