Chapter... I need to remember these!

Rosies POV

Thank god I was called for questioning. Another minute in that room and I would have died.

        "Have you seen this boy before the other night"? The police man asks holding a photo of the boy which is now dead.

        "No sir, I had never seen him in my life" I say taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly.

        "Why did you shoot this young man"? He questions becoming a little louder than before.

        "It was out of self defense. He was..." I started but was cut of by the police man.

        "I dont think I asked for your side of the story" the police man said grabbing my arm and making me stand up.

He led me back to the cell. Rosie Layla Grier. Your being realesed tomorrow for shooting the boy out of self defence and you need to attend court on October 23. Failure to attend court and you will be charged and put in jail.

"Taylor Michael Caniff we will take you for questioning now sir" the police man said grabbing Taylor and leading him away.

I get on the top bunk and attempt to sleep. I failed miserably so I just sat there and stared at the wall. What a nice wall! I think to myself. I start singing but Nash yells at me to shutup.

"SINGING IN THE JAIL HOUSE" I wail out.

"Will you shut the hell up" He yells.

"NO... LA DA DA DEE LA DA DA DAA LA DA DA DAA" I get louder.

"ROSIE SHUT THE FUDGE UP I CAN HEAR YOU FROM HERE" Cameron yells form across the way.

"Fine" I mumble agreeing to self defeat.

I walk to the cell door and lead against it. I see the police man walk back with Taylor. He suprisingly puts Taylor in the empty cell beside me then walks off. I look at my watch which reads 9:10 PM. I lay back down and finally I fall asleep.

What up What up!!!! I decided to publish another chapter. Your just jelous. ANYWHO buy bye! CAMLEAHHH OUT!