chapter 12

Rosies pov

I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. while i was looking through the fridge drew walks up. "hey girlie good morning" i say. "good morning to you to" "whats goin on" "today me and cam are going on a date" ''cool can i help you get ready" "sure, i have nothing to wear so can i borrow something of yours" "yes ma'am whats the place?" ''Park picnic" i gesture for her to follow me as i grab a protein shake and walk to myn and mahogonys room. this was one huge hotel room! i looked through my closet and came across a really cut outfit. it was a pair of hot pink skinny jeans a plain white tee and a cropped denim jacket. i added a pair of basic black clipped sandals and a pair of retro black sunglasses.

drew went to the bathroom and slipped the clothes on and i came over to do her makeup which was just a pink blush with some pink baby lips and basic mascara. all of a sudden Taylor texted me and told me to hurry. me and drew ran to the boys rooms and i walked in first. cameron and carter where practically fighting. i pushed drew towards the door and went towards the fight. cam had carter pinned to the wall cursing so i grabbed his waist and pulled him off. i honestly wasent afraid since i took karate when i was younger.

i finally got cam fully of and i pushed him on the bed and sat on him. his nose was a bloody mess though and carter had a bloody lip. "Why the hell were you guys fighting?" i asked. Cameron looked up at drew and back down. i knew it was about her. "Carter why were you guys fighting over drew you know cameron is dating her." drew looked at me and started to cry. i slapped carter and yanked cam to the bathroom. "cam wash your nose and stay away from carter i will be right back.

i walked to the hallway with drew and tried to talk to her. she wouldnt listion and ran down to the lobby. i walked back in the room furious that on drews date day cameron has to get in a fight. i kicked at the bathroom door and pulled cameron to the bed. "Who started it?" "Me" cam confessed without hessitation. "your an idiot cam WHY why the hell did you screw up your date with drew?" he looked down at the ground and i went to my room to get mahogony to go find drew.

I went back to the room and carter looked at me "i thought i was joking when i said that picnics were gay and that me and drew would be way better off together. i guess cam took it wrong. i realize that im and idiot for ruining there date day im sorry" cameron than said "i shouldnt have done that. im an idiot" he got up and started to punch the wall. "drew will never date me now because im such an idiot. god cam why your such a screwup" he started to tear and hugged me i hugged him back and finished what i was saying.

cam agreed and after a minute drew and mahogony walked into the room. drews mascara was running down her face and all over my white shirt that she borrowed. "i will let you and cam talk" i said as me mahogony and all the boys except cameron walked out of the room.

Camerons pov

"drew im really sorry i just idk im a screwup i ruined our date because of a silly comment carter made" i said looking at drew on the bed. i went over to her and sat down but she turned away. "babe im really sorry trust me" she stood up and looked at me " what was the comment?" she asked i hesitated before answering her "he said that picnics were gay and that he would be better off with you. i guess my jelousy just took over. drew i really love you" she looked at me and i walked her to the bathroom. i picked her up and set her on the marble counter top. i fixed her makeup and we walked back to the main living room area.

"cameron next time just tell him that thats offensive and not funny im sure he wouldve stopped" she said smiling at me. she sat on my lap and kissed my cheek. we got up and took some food out of the fridge and made a mini picnic on the table and bed. after we ate i opened the door and all the boys and mohogany and rosie fell through and in the room. "where you guys listioning in on our sorta date?" "got a prob cam cam?'' rosie teased. we all sat on the bed and carter and i made up. we are friends again!

Heller guys and gals im officially at 482 reads im so happy!!! i any of my gorgous/handsome readers have any ideas since i have writers block you can contact me on kik which is emocookieswag. also please follow my instagram which is datcookiemonsterdoe and also follow my twitter @beccaaaliyah and my second one @_ohsnapitzcam_ thanks love you guys so much. and on spring break i probly wont update because i will be at my grandparents. and thursday my school has a feildtrio to ripleys aquarium so i might update since i am sitting with nobody on the 'young bus' for an hour. Love ya all so much B.A.R