chapter 19

Rosie's POV

when we arrived at Charlie's I got out of the car i searched for my phone.

"ugh where is it???" I mumble to myself.

I push on the glove box and finally find it.

we walk into the restraunt and sit in the same booth as Stella and Nash.

the whole time stella and nash would flirt and kiss. blurb. it honestly took me bye surprise when Cam kisses me. I silently screamed yes over and over in my head. then the waitress came over and took our order. after 30 minutes our food came.

"delicious yes" nash and cam scream out.

we start to talk about stella and nash and at that point I'm very aggravated and I know cam can see it in my eyes. Stella is my best friend since like kindergarten and I love her and nash is my big brother I love him a lot to and I'm happy that they are happy together but its activation when they go on and on about their relationship.

I just broke up with Taylor and in less than a day I start dating Cameron. yes i always wanted this but seriously its to fast. I need to go home and lay with cameron and just talk while I eat junk food.

I jump up from the table and storm out to the car with cameron behind and the other two following.

"can we meet at our house?" I ask Nash.

he nods escorts stella to his car. we take our long 1 1/2 hour drive to get to home. me and cam held hands the whole way even when I fell asleep. we Were ten minutes away when cam pulled off the side road and woke me up.

"hey baby" he said to me as I slowly woke up.

he helped me outta the car and carried Mr bridal style down a trail. we looked at the stars for like ten minutes and I fell back asleep on his chest. he picked me back up and set me in the passenger seat and put the seat belt around me. I pretty much woke up when he did that but acted like I didnt.

I stared at the rode for the ten minutes it took to get home. we both got outta the car and walked inside.

"TAYLOR WHAT THE FUDGE IS THIS" I yell hoping taylor can hear me over this loud party.

he walks up to me and picks me up sitting me on the kitchen counter. forcibly holding me there. all I can do is scream and kick.

"do something fruity" he says his breath  smelling of alcohol.

"No thank you" I say trying to free my self.

"well can I do it" this time his voice becomi angrier. 

"ew gross your drunk" I say staring him dead in the eye

"who's stopping us, yo boyfriend... Cameron Alexander Dallas

cameron steps through the door an I feel myself tear up.

"how do you know about us?" I ask feeling the tears come down even faster.

he lays me down on the counter forcibly kissing me. I see Cameron who looks hurt. I push taylor off catching him off guard and running to cameron who I engulf in the biggest hug I have ever given anyone.

we make it up the stars to my bedroom and close and lock the door. we both jump on my bed and he cuddles me and we just stare at each other in silent. I wiggle up to kiss him and he kisses back. I nestle my head in his neck and doze off.

hey guys I thought I would update since its 12:42 am and my friend said she was gonna kill me unless I posted so yea. I hope you enjoy and I love you all. goodnight and I will update soon. hopefully. haha bye. leahhh