Chapter Whatever

Rosies POV

I walked down stairs and out to my car. I threw my phone to the passenger seat. I started the ignition. Before i could drive off the police pulled up... RECORD TIME! Was all I could think as some officers went inside and brought all the boys out in hand cuffs. They put 3 to a car. One police officer tapped my car window.

        "Mam, imma need you to step out of the car... You have the right to remain silent anything said or done will be used against you in a court of law." He said while handcuffing me and walking me to the car.

He started his engine and one by one the police cars left hauling us all to the station. It was a long ride to the police station...

When we arived we all were escorted in. The police man blaintinly stared at me before bringing me to a holding cell. I was with Nash and Taylor... Holy cheese how perfect. I walked over to the bunks and sat down on the bottom one. Taylor came over and sat beside me. He saw the police officer walk bye so he started to whistle. When the man left, Taylor set his hand on my knee and slowly made his way up to my thigh. He covered my mouth with his other hand and made me lay down.

        "MRFFFFFFFFFFF" I mumbled kicking him. He left a trail of kisses down my neck.

The police officer came back and took me out for questioning... Here goes nothing!!!!

Yes i will forever be know for my cliffhangers! i know you all love me. dont deny it... off to do my home work bye... CAMLEAHHH OUT!