Chapter 23

Rosies POV

I look through my closet and pick out an outfit. My Black and Yellow nirvana shirt, my lightwashed skinny jeans with distress rippings and my black vans. Todays the big day we pack up and go back to North Carolina. Spending a month or so in California chages your everything. Literally. I grab my suitcase and open it up lying it on my bed. I start stuffing shirt after shirt, pant after pant until the suitcase is full. I open my nfinity bag and stuff everything that has to do with electronics into it, except my phone which i slide in my back pocket.

"Cam" i ask

"Yes" he responds still stuffing his bags next to me.

"Do you have an extra bag for all my shoes, my hair products, and my skateboard" i ask putting all of them in a pile in front of me.

"Zayumm girl thats like 98% shoes. what the crap... yea i have another duffle bag in the top of our closet" he says pulling it down for me since im really short.

"Thanks Camburger" i say smiling and stuffing all my vans in first.

You might be thinking Vans... really. Well i shop when im sad and id say 60% of my life is sad so i shop... mainly for vans cause i love them so much! i finally finish stuffing my bag and i strap the duffle on top of my suitcase. I put my backpack on my back and grab the suitcase/duffle thing.

I haul all my stuff down the stairs. Its quite heavy actually. I gently set them in the car and put my backpack in the seat i plan on sitting in. I walk inside the house and grab an apple and some apple juice from the fridge. I walk back out to the car and sit inside while everyone else finishes doing their thang. Finally everyone gets in the car and we start driving to the airport which is an hour and a half away. UGGG.

Guys/Gals I think i might start a new book. That does not at all mean that im going to pay anyless attention to this book. it just means im going to be writing 2 books. I dont have anything planned yet for my next book so if anything i will put all the credintials in my next chapter. i love you all thanks bye. (Camleah out)