Chapter 18 ish

Rosies pov

"Thanks cam for being there for me and for taking me to the fair."

I said looking at probably the biggest fair i have ever seen!

"Your welcome lo... loaf" he commented back.

I stopped walking and turned to him...

"Did you just call me a loaf?" I stare at him confused

"OH MY GAWD STELLA AND... Nash? What the fudge?" I sorta yelled out.

I ran up to Stella and we had a long conversation while Nash and Cam hung out at the snack cart. I have not seen Stella in 4 years when she moved to Canada to live with her brother Shawn.

We talked and caught up in our 30 minute period and decided to meet at Charlie's tacos and burritos which was about and hour from the pier. But there food is so delicious.

After we parted our separate ways me and Cam decided to go on the farris wheel. We had 30 minutes till we had to get going to the restraunt. We boarded the farris wheel and waited till we go to the top.

Finally we reached the top and of coarse the dang thing breaks down and we are stuck. Just my luck. Cam looks at me and pulls me closer to him. I rest my head on his shoulders and we watch the stars.

"Cam..." i say

"Rosie..." he responds

"Why were you there to help me through the breakup?" I ask obviously sounding confused.

"Because i... i sorta... oh never mind." He tries to respond with.

I get up and kiss his cheek and lay back down. After that he didn't really speak much. All he did was put he arm around me and put his head on mine.

The farris wheel finally started to work again and we slowly made it to the bottom. Cam got out first and helped me out after. We then got to the car and started driving to Charlie's.

"Why... did you kiss me" he asked

"Because i... like you" i responded seemingly shocked.

He never said anything back so i just looked out the window.

We were ten minutes from Charlie's when Cam finally spoke.

"I like you to" he said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. I honestly didn't mind.

"So what does all this mean?" I say still focusing on the road.

"Are we like together?" He asks

"I guess so... i mean if your good with it" i say

"Yep completely " he says and gives me a quick smile before looking back at the road.