chapter 3

Rosey's POV

Nash woke me up at 8am and told me I had to pack my bags. I picked up my notebook and made a list of things to bring. I grabbed my nfinity cheer bag and put my MacBook (check), my kindle (check), and some clothes (check). this bag was really big so I also put a spare of clothes my toiletries my chargers and of course some food.

then I got out my duffle and packed it with clothes, clothes, and more clothes.

I went and took a shower and got into my torn booty shorts and my American flag crop top. I managed to curl my hair and I put a blue and white bow in it. I put on some blue vans and brought my stuff out to the car. we all crammed our stuff into dad's explorer and crammed our selfs in. Nash and mom sat in the worth while Skylnn sat in between me and Hayes in the back. we finally arrived at the airport and mom and Skylnn said goodbye to the three of us. we met Matt Espinosa at the airport and I ended up next to him on the plane.

I checked Twitter and instagram seeing that I had 10 New followers one of which was Matt. I got of my phone and fell asleep on Matt's shoulder. when we got of the plane we meet with Taylor Cameron Dallas and Shawn Mendes. our driver took us to the hotel. Taylor just kept staring at me. I intertwined our fingers and kissed his cheek just as we arrived at the hotel. Cameron Nash and Hayes shared a room and Jack, Jack, and Shawn shared a room which left carter Aaron and Taylor sharing a room. I ended up with my own room. Taylor knocked on my door and came in plopping down on my spare bed. "babe can I sleep with you tonight I miss you" he said "sure babe" I replied and jumped on top of him while kissing him. woah sorry guys Hayes said as he started to back out of the room. I got off of Taylor and we followed Hayes into his room to play hide and seek. later that night I took a shower and showed Taylor some of my cheer routines before laying in bed and falling asleep.

I know this chapter was short sorry bout that I'm just really tired. I'm gonna try to post at least 2 chapters a day.

LOVE YA B.A.R.( incase u didn't know b.a.r is my initials. becca aaliyah renee or becca aaliyah Robinson)