Chapter 28

A/N omg. BOMB is back. Just to be clear I meant Because Of My Brother.... anyways. I hope your happy, I decided to do something I was to stupid to think of before.

~A couple months later~

☆Rosies POV☆
I woke up to my alarm clock beeping. I rolled over and smashed the snooze button. I grabbed my phone and got on my instagram. After a little while I decided to get up. I turned the tv on and switched it to the hallmark channel. I walked into the bathroom and got undressed. I slipped into the shower washed up. I got out, dried off and put on my bath robe. I walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit. Then I walked back to the bathroom. I put on my black tank top. Then I put on my black and red plaid button down. I slipped on my dark blue jeans and my santa socks. I brushed my teeth and hair. I braided one section of my hair and bobby pinned it back. I did my basic makeup and walked out. I slipped on my vans and put my phone in my back pocket. I closed my closet and turned off the tv. I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Nash" I said grabbing an apple.

"Sup sis" he replied.

"Nothin much... do you want to go to the frosted bean with me"?

"Yea sure. Give me 5 minutes."

I smiled and sat down while he ran upstairs to get changed. After about 5 minutes he returned wearing khakis and a red hoodie with his black vans. I grabbed my keys and walked out.

"I guess I will drive" I said getting onto my car.

The car ride was silent except for the blasting radio and Nash making vines in the passenger seat. COMPLETE SILENCE. When we got there we got out walked in. I ordered a milkshake and he just got and icecream on a cone. It wasn't what I expected but I was at least hanging with my brother and hey I got out of my bed today so im proud.

☆☆Ding☆☆

NUTELLA

Wanna hang today?
                                     I cant im hanging with
                                     my brother...
                                     On second thought yea
                                     Sure!
Ok I will be at your
House in 15 :)
                                     Ok. Bye Erin.
Bye.

"Hey Nash, we gotta go Erin said she was coming over." I said sipping the last little bit of my milkshake.

"Ok" he responded standing up.

We got back in the car and were half way home when I realized something... was NOT right with Nash. He seems a little wierd every since I mentioned Erin.

Hmm. Whatever I thought. I put my focus back on the road.

"We will be back in 30 minutes Nash." I said tapping the steering wheel.

Mhm he mumbled laying his head against the window and closing his eyes.

A/N: wait what... she updated hooray! Yes I updated. And im feeling good. Regular updates WILL be returning soon. Tbh when I started BOMB it was only intended for my friends but now I have 20+K reads and I couldn't be happier. I love you guys! ~LEAHHH ♡♡♡