chapter 11

Rosie POV.

I opened my eyes and quickly closed them when I saw the sun. we are still in Chicago and we left in 4 days. I got up and put on my slippers. I was wearing my Paul Frank pajamas heehee. I walked to the bathroom and got changed into a grey 'swag' crop top dark blue skinny jeans and my grey vans. I went to Taylor's room and took his sweatshirt off the bed. I walked back into my room grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet. I skipped down to the lobby and hopped in my car. I forgot to do my hair so I brushed it out with my brush I keep in the car and put in into a messy bun.

I started the car and sat while on Twitter for like 10 minutes. I backed out of the parking lot and headed to Starbucks. *RING RING*

Taylor babe

where are you babe?

Me

Starbucks. Lol. why?

Taylor babe

Because I wanna snuggle. (I never thought I'd say that but I do wanna snuggle)

Me

be back soon.

Taylor babe

ok

I sat at the table with my drink and snack and got back on Twitter. just then a girl with long brown hair walked in. "drew?" I asked. she turned around confused and said back "omg hey Rosie I haven't seen you in forever" I got up and walked up to her and we hugged. I could tell she rode her skateboard here because she was holding her skateboard. she ordered her frappe and we walked outside. "wanna go to my hotel and hang out?" I asked "sure" she responded. we hopped into my car and drove back.

we walked into the hotel and into the elevator. when we reached my floor I saw Taylor come out of no where and grab me. he carried me bridal style to my room as drew followed. all the boys were in my room hanging with Ashlan Bella and Mahogany. Cameron and drew instantly locked eyes. I could sense a connection. we played 20 questions until like 10:30 am. I started to fall asleep as my eyelids grew heavier and heavier. I looked over quickly and saw drew and cameron talking and laughing together. they were cute together.

I woke up at like 6 because Taylor was singing in the shower. I walked in the bathroom and into the shower with him. we both showered and got out and dressed. today was going to be a long loooonnngggg day.

drews POV

I woke up at 8 and I was in cams arms with my head nestled on his chest. he sat there twirling my hair and looking through Twitter. I think I almost love cameron. I mean why wouldn't I he is like a dream boy. when God mad him I think God spilt his glass of sexy powder into the bowl. Lol. I looked up at him in and he looked at me. his eyes were gorgeous. OMG. I sat up and walked to the bedroom and changed into my black saggy sweatpants my green 'pink' baseball tee my neon pink socks and my black Nike slides. I plopped on the bed with my laptop and looked through youtube and looked at cams page. I decided to go on Twitter after watching 10 of cams videos. he is smexxy. I finally finished and walked back into the living room.

I sat on the couch and flipped through every channel till I got to law and order SVU. my favorite show. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some chips and a coke and plopped back on the couch deciding I would just have a lazy day.

cams POV.

drew was really cute. I think im going to ask her out. but I just met her. oh no umm. I went into the back bedroom and saw Rosie making a video with all the girls except drew. I walked back into the living room and thankfully I found drew. I plopped down on the couch next to her and mumbled the words will you got out with me. my cheeks turned bright red when I realized yes I just said that. "umm cam I really like you but... YES?!?!?!?!?!?!" she practically screamed the last part grabbing everyone's attention.

ER MAH GERD. THANKS FOR READING YOU GUYS IM UP TO 372 READS. THANKS SO MUCH. I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY GOOD FRIEND DREW. LOL. ILY BAR.