Chapter 30

Rosies POV

I slowely rooled out of bed and checked my phone. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. By the time I got out I saw Nash and Cam sitting on my bed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH Nash, Cam get out" I yelled grabbing my towel and tightening it around my chest. They both left and I locked my door. I opened my closet to pick an outfit. I pulled out my black distressed skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides shirt. I grabbed my batman socks and layed the complete outfit on my bed. I then grabbed some workout shorts and an old shirt and put them on. I went to the bathroom and grabbed some gloves and my midnight blue hair dye. I spent the next hour dying my hair and washing out the excess. I towel dried it with an old towel and took off my clothes and threw them at my hamper. I put on my fresh clean clothes and slid on my vans. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I walked to Nash's room cause I heard noises in there. When I walked in Hayes, Nash and Cam turned aroud.

"Woah I love your hair" Cam said walking up and hugging me.

"Rose you look like an umpaloompa" Hayes said containing his laugh.

"Dont call me Rose. Please" I responded fluffing his hair in a playful way.

"Sorry Miss. Grier" He laughed.

"Mhm" I responded.

"Why did you do that" Nash asked.

"Cause I can" I responded.

He rolled his eyes and walked away. I could honestly care less. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a Docter Pepper from the fridge. I took out my phone and checked snapchat. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. Cam came over and sat next to me.

"Whats up"? He asked kissing my forhead.

"Ahh nothing just watching tv" I responded giving him a quick peck back on the lips.

I put my phone a way and turned facing him.

"What are we gonna do about Nash" He said laghing.

"There is nothing we can do but ship him off to France for SOAP" I laughed with him.

"SOAP"? He questioned tilting his head.

"School Of America in Paris." I answered playfully slapping his arm.

"Oh yea. Lets do it!" he joked standing up and grabbing a moving box from beside the couch.

"Okay!" I agreed running after him upstairs to Nashs room.

HELLO EARTHINGS. I am currently sitting in my room doing about a gazillion things like writing an essay for STEM and looking at the Early Colleges website so I can go to the meetings. Also I am debating what I should do in my base school (my highschool) if I dont get excepted to STEM or Early College. Hmmm I am busyyyyy. But I thought 'Hey why dont I be nice for once and update.' Which led to me updating my book. yay. Goodbye for now.       -LEAHHH