chapter 4

Rosey's POV

when I woke up it was around 6am. I never get up this early but since Taylor was up I thought I might as well. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. still in my towel I walked in front of Taylor grabbed my duffel and went back in the bathroom to change. Nikki was coming over to pick me up since the coach and my mom agreed I should cheer in the last game of the season. I put on my pirates uniform, with my nfinitys, and my purple cheer bow. I put my hair into a high ponytail and waved it a bit. I put on some purple eyeshadow and some mascara and eyeliner. I took out my lip ring and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Taylor's mouth slowly drop. I grabbed my nfinity cheer bag and put my black high wasted shorts, red bow, Eiffel tower crop top, and red vans and stuffed it all in my bag. I swung my backpack on my back grabbed the rental cars keys, my wallet, and my phone. "I'm going to a game be back in an hour babe" I say seeing Taylor whimper and ask if he can come with. "sure no problem" I quickly shoot back.

Taylor's POV

I grab my red bandanna, red vans, khaki pants, and my red magcon hoodie and put them all on. we walk to the boys rooms announcing we would be back after the game and they all said in unison ok. when we get to the car she drove us to McDonald's to grab a breakfast burrito for both of us and we headed straight for the game. when we finished her team won 1st place and she changed into her clothes. "hey we're twinning" she says to me as we walk back to the car.

~~later that day~~

Rosey's POV

me and Taylor had nothing to do so we started to watch a movie when all the boys burst through the door. it's magcon time Nash says as Taylor looks at the clock and jumps outta bed realizing we we're almost late. we all got into the rental car while Taylor drove us there.

we finally got there and walked inside. when the.show started me all walked on stage while I took pictures meet fans and signed.autographs. we all answered various questions on different topics. when the show was finally over we made it back to the hotel room and chilled for the rest of the day. at 7pm I decided to change and get ready for bed. I looked through my phone and saw my messages... T: goodnight beautiful I wish I could see you. don't let the bed bugs bite. ;)

I got up and walked to Taylor's room and knocked on the door. Aaron answered and asked why I was there. "may I please see Taylor?" I asked. he didn't respond he just walked over to Taylor. after a minute Taylor came out. " I just wanted to see you and I missed you and to say goodnight baby" I sad to him. he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. he smashes his lips into myn and I tense up. I started to kiss back when Aaron came to ask if Taylor was coming back. he said yea and walked away. I walked into my room and plopped on my bed only to fall into a deep slumber.

hey I hope your enjoying the book.

LOVE YA B.A.R