Chapter Fifty-Seven

(part two)

"No! Please stop!" I cry as his lips make contact with my chest. His head suddenly snaps up, focusing on something other than me.

"Don't move" He whispers into my ear before kissing my cheek. I hear him walk off and I immediately sit up, using my fingers to try and un do the rope at my feet. I look to my left, feeling a flush of relief hit me as I see his pocket knife, simply lying there on the concrete. I use my fingers to pick up the knife as I cut at the rope. I almost cry as the rope snaps before using my teeth to untie my hands. My feet kick at the concrete as I'm unable to undo the rope tied around my wrists. I tumble to my feet looking around the room. My ripped open shirt falls down my arms, causing me to feel completely exposed. I move around the room, looking up at a window. I jump up, seeing a light outside. I breathe softly feeling my nails grow and my face change. I pull my arms out, slowly ripping the rope apart. I watch the rope drop to the floor, rolling my wrists. I begin to run through, past the shelves. I hide behind some machinery, as I listen to Theo's shoes collide with the concrete. His breathing heavy as I stand there in silence.

"Fucking... Fucking bitch! Where are you!? Fuck!" He shouts hitting things. I suddenly hear something click, before hearing Theo laugh.

"This will be a fun game... Let's call it, how long will you last without your werewolf powers?" His feet begin moving as I listen to him walk around the building. When his footsteps stop, I peer around the shelving unit, seeing no one around. I tip toe around before beginning to run to an exit into another part of the building. My heart sinks as a scream leaves my mouth when I hear a gunshot go off and a spark come off the upcoming wall. Another shot sounds and a raging amount of pain comes from my leg as I fall to the ground. I drag myself behind the maze of shelving units.

"You can run, but you can't hide... Oh wait... You can't run" He begins laughing at his little joke. I look down at my leg, seeing blood seep through my jeans, with a hole through the material and my leg. I take my ripped shirt off, tying it tightly around my leg. I grind my teeth as the pain is excruciating.

"Don't worry my dear, it only contains wolf trait. Not deadly enough to kill you, just strong enough to get rid of your powers for a bit..." He says and I could just picture the smirk on his face. Wolf trait? Wait... This is the stuff Kate used on me. I'm still in my wolf form and won't turn back for ages... This is my opportunity. I go to stand but suddenly stop when I hear something smash.

"What the fuck..." I hear Theo whisper. I peek around watching him walk away from where I was. My feet beginning to take me towards him, until I was in a fast sprint. Before I knew it, my foot had collided with his back, slamming him onto the ground, dropping his gun. I watch him stumble to his feet before turning to me, with an angry expression. His head was dripping with blood causing him to lift his hand to the spot that cut open, and print blood onto his fingers. As he looks at the blood on his fingers, a smirk appears on his face.

"Hahaha; you're so cute" He says before suddenly grabbing my neck. My legs in the air as he lifts me. I don't know what happened but something in me snapped. My already red vision becomes intense to the point I could even recognise Theo anymore. He was just a ball of red light. My legs kick him in the gut, enough for me to drop to the floor. I could feel my body move as I punched and kicked his sorry ass to the ground but I couldn't exactly see myself doing it. It was like I was doing it unconsciously as I somehow had no control over what I was doing. I did though, feel his claws rip across my stomach. As I stood there growling loudly, I could feel my skin mould together. I could feel him block my punches before swiping his feet under mine, as I fall to the ground. As I look back up to him, three more red blobs come into view. I couldn't quite hear what they were saying, as it was all muffled. I just knew was that there was yelling and shouting. One of the red shadows comes up to me but I quickly, jump to my feet, growling at the unknown figure. More muffled noises ring through my ears but before anything could happen, my body was turning itself around into a round house kick. Satisfaction came as I could feel my foot collide with the unknown 'thing', causing it to fly away from me. Another red blurry shadow comes up to me, grabbing a hold of my wrist. I took that opportunity to pull the thing in and collide my head against it. I was surprised at how little it hurt me. But by the sound of the muffled noises, it sounded like it hurt it. As I look around, there was only three red blurred shadow like figures meaning either one of them was Theo, or he had gotten away. As I back away slowly, I growl at the figures in front of me. I could feel my leg starting to hurt as the bullet was still inside, not allowing the wound to close. I squeeze my eyes shut as it suddenly becomes ten times worse. I sit on the ground, turning my leg enough for me to see the wound. As I notice the figures coming closer, I loudly snarl at them, causing them to stop. I use my long fingernails to get into the wound, latching onto the bullet. I howl loudly with pain as I pull the bullet from my leg. I throw it to the ground, feeling the wound heel within seconds. Once it was healed, my head begins to pound. I place my head in my hands as it feels heavy and sore.

"Marzia" Voices say to me. What? Who?

"Marzia" Stop it! My head aches every time you say my name!

"Marzia" I finally lift my head to reveal my swollen eyes. As I look up I see Derek looking down at me.

"It's okay... You're safe now" He whispers putting his hand out. I place my hand in his as he helps me up. He takes his shirt off, putting over my head. I slide my arms through the sleeves before latching myself onto him. I pull away not saying anything as we leave the building. It didn't hit me until we were in the car that Isaac and Darcy were with us. 

Before I knew it, we were back home. I felt weaker but that could just be the fact I was only human; and will be for the next few hours. Darcy and Isaac say goodbye to me but I didn't say goodbye to them. I couldn't sleep that night. Every time I closed my eyes, I just saw Theo. He almost raped me... He sexually assaulted me. And yet, he's still out there. My eyes glued to the ceiling as slowly, the room became lighter. Birds begin chirping and yet, I still haven't slept. Derek moves next to me as I sigh deeply. I get out of bed, grabbing my phone, and walking downstairs. It's six am as I sit on the couch, looking at my phone. I call the college, hoping the office was open. Six is pretty early, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't open until seven.

"Hello?" A man answers.

"Hi my name is Marzia McCall..."