Chapter 13

Lauren's pov

"Hey guys lets play pictonary." I say to the girls and they all nod in agreement. "Mani your up first." She nods and starts drawing a car."no scrubs!" I yell

"You didn't even let me finish how did you know." She yells in excitement. "No I don't no scrub a scrub is guy that can't get no love from me hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride trying to holler at me!" We scream out the lyrics to each other. Its my turn to draw so then I start drawing a but and Normani yells out "BOOTYLICIOUS" Dinah says "that does not like a butt they look like potatoes." And I come back saying "they are cute potatoes." Its camzi's turn and she starts drawing spices and I yell out "wannabe, no spice up your life." She just shakes her head yeah "I'm a beast at this game." Dinah goes up and draws and name tag and camz says "say my name." And she got it.

"Camz if you want me to say your name when no one around all you had to do was ask." I said and saw her put her head down trying to hid that adorable blush on her face. "Awww camzi r u blushing." I got up and hugged her.

"My turn now." Ally said and she started drawing a little girl, then an arrow going up and a taller girl.

"when I grow up." I start singing the pussycat dolls when I grow up and everyone looked at me in amazement.

"Laur how did u get almost all of them." Ally says

"Hey what can I say I love music and have a really expanded pallet of music."

----------------------------------
A/n: this is just something random bc I was listening to no scrubs bc today is throwback to the 90's day. I also watched the pictonary video of the girls last night so I was like why not.