chapter 22

Camilas POV

Today is November 11 (actually started writing this November 11th then lost interest for awhile) and thanksgiving is in a couple of weeks but i have to get back to the studio and finish my first album that I keep postponing to release. I want to tell Lauren about me having to go back to L.A. for a short period of time but lately she's been busy with her new friend ash, ashy, hals, halsia, something like that. It's not that I'm jealous or anything but I miss my girlfriend and I just wanna spend some time with her before I leave.

To babe ❤❤😍😍😘😘:
Hey laur do you think u and come over today bc I need to talk to u about something

From babe❤❤😍😍😘😘:
Is everything okay if so can we do it another day bc me and Ashely have plans today but I can cancel if it's important

To babe❤❤😍😍😘😘:
No it's not important have fun with your new girlfriend

From babe❤❤😘😘😍😍:
Woah what's wrong camzi ur my one and only girlfriend tell me what's wrong

My princess❤😍😘👅👸🏻👑 has changed your name to lauren🙄🙄

To Lauren 🙄🙄:
Nothing is wrong lauren go hang out with ashy like u have been for the past 2 weeks

I sigh and throw my phone across the bed annoyed at my girlfriend right now it's been 2 weeks since we last went on a date, 2 weeks since we last said I love you in person, 2 weeks since we kissed and  2 weeks since we hugged; "I miss my girlfriend" I screamed into my pillow . "Well might as well start packing since I leave in 3 days and Lauren doesn't bother to show her face this isn't something you say over text."I thought out loud.

Incoming call for Lauren 🙄🙄:

Answer Decline

Your call was declined

I finish packing, when I heard a knock on the door.
"Mom can u get that please I'm busy." I heard a knock again. "Mom can you get that." More knocks on the door "mom I'm packing ca"

"Your packing for why? Where are you going?"

"Why do you care Lauren it's been 2 weeks since I last saw you. So you know what go back to hoesly (no hate to halsey she is my mother and I love her dearly) I mean she's your new girlfriend right?"

"Who are you talking about? You mean Ashely. She has a boyfriend, maybe you've heard of him G-Eazy.(who is my father) and I have you the love of my life the one I can't live without.

"Oh so your saying that if you weren't with me and she wasn't with him the two of you would date."

"That is a stupid question I'm
Not answering that everyone knows I'm so headass about you, just by the way I look at you."

"Oh so now I'm stupid because Las preguntas que hago son estúpidas, así que también debo ser estúpida. Ve a divertirte con tu nueva novia ASHELY voy a volver a L.A. para ir a grabar mi álbum." (The questions I ask are stupid so I must be stupid too. Go have fun with your new girlfriend Ashely I'm going back to L.A. to go record my album.) I said while furiously packing my clothes. *beyoncé irreplaceable moment*

"Babe why didn't you tell me they called you to go back to L.A."

"Lauren it's not exactly something u say over phone. And you were too busy with ashy knees to see how I was doing if I was okay."

"You could have called me you know. The phone works both ways." She tried to argue back and this is where I get almost to my breaking point.

"But l-Lau-ren you se-e I d-did c-ca-ll you. Y-y-you just n-n-ever-ed an-s-s-wer-ed."

"Awwww babe don't cry that's the last thing I want you to do i never wanted to make u feel unwanted or unloved bc I fucking love you some much that your on my mined every day first thing I think about when I wake up last thing I think about b4 bed. And if you ever feel like this again let me know so I have someone beat the shit out of me for making my princess cry okay." She said while pulling me into her embrace. God I miss having her next to me. I just want her here next to me until
I leave. "When do you leave for L.A."

"I leave in three days. That's all we have together for a couple of weeks I'll be back for Christmas and I hope you'll spend some time with me at christmas. I'm doing jingle ball so let me know if you are and maybe we can run into each other hopefully back stage at the NYC jingle ball after you preform with hoesly." I said pulling her closer and closer by the waist with ever word I spoke.

Okay that's it for the next three days I'm going to not leave your side I'm Turing off my phone after I tell my mom and te girls where I am okay?" She said while getting on te phone with her mom. This is perfect this is all I need in my life Lauren but also pizza and ice cream and bananas.

—————————————
A/n: guess who's back from the dead. No but deadass this is a rare occasion for me to update and it's currently Saturday December 30th 3:30 am it's the last Saturday of 2k17 and dayum this year has been shitty asf. I mean I made new friends dropped some people but I also made bad life choices in my love life and in life in general but yeah I started this book December 26th 2016 so it's been a year of this book that's y I finally updated idk maybe.