Hogwarts express

7:03 am, Monday
12 Grimmauld place

Hermione and Ginny surprisingly got out of bed fast. Considering that they were up almost all night. They were packing quietly until...

'I'm gonna miss them,' said Ginny as both she and Hermione were packing last minute things.
Hermione knew that Ginny was talking about her parents. She herself was going to miss them. From Mrs. Weasley's cooking to her funny attitude to Mr. Weasley's kind and caring state, along with a funny obsession to the muggle world. He often asked her and Harry things like: "what are the magical attributes of erasers?" and stuff like that.

'Don't worry, you'll see them in no time,' Hermione said, giving a reassuring smile, 'Plus, they'll write to you.'
Ginny seemed too caught up in thought so just nodded her head respectively.
'I'm also gonna miss Harry. I won't be able to see him as much during school hours.'
She sighed.
-
'To be honest, girls utterly suck.' Ron groaned loudly. 'And swallow,' he said under his breath.

'What do you mean?' Asked Harry.
Ron and Harry were both up in the attic room getting ready for their departure of Grimmauld place to the Hogwarts Express.

'Well, I've been wanting to get with this girl all summer-' Ron started, 'but I don't think she realizes my existence!' He cried, falling backwards on his bed, so he faced the ceiling.

Harry didn't have much experience with women, but he just knew that Ron was talking about Hermione. He smiled slightly. Ron was flirting with her ever since she stepped foot into 12 Grimmauld Place. After each compliment, wink, or hug he gave her, she seemed too have just laugh every time, or ignore it completely.

'I've been practicing my flirting skills with Hermione, but they seem really cheesy,' Ron said with a sigh.

'Wait.. what? What do you mean you've been practicing,' Harry said with a confused look.

'I have to make a move on Lavender at school before anyone else gets her, so I've been practicing some moves on Hermione, to see if they would work,' Ron said causally. "BUT DON'T WORRY!!! I told Hermione ever since she stepped foot into Grimmauld Place that I would be "experimenting" on her, so it's not like she feels anything about me.'

Harry was thinking hard to himself. Ron didn't like Hermione? Since when? He exquisitely remembers all those nights Ron would go on about how beautiful, intelligent, and bright she was. But never admitting he liked her as girlfriend material. Now that Harry's come to think of it, he's never told him he'd had a crush on Hermione ever. But Ron did slip a few notches of Lavender every so often.

'You never told me you liked her. Lavender, I mean,' Harry said flatly.

'Di'in think it was that important,' Ron shrugged. 'Hey, by the way, what time does the express leave?'

'Nine, I think' said Harry glumly. He was really shipping Ron and Hermione's relationship. He was most upset that Heron was not gonna happen anytime soon. But as long as his friends are happy, he is.

'So you really think you have a chance with lavender? I mean, from what I've heard of, she's a total snob.'

'Yes but I heard she snogs well,' laughed Ron. 'And yes, I do think I have a chance with her, thank you very much,' he said, throwing a pillow at Harry. 'Rude.'

'Oh, I'm the rude one? You're the one throwing pillows at me!' Harry said throwing it right back.

'Mmmhhhhmmmm.'

They both laughed and headed downstairs.

-

8:52 am Monday
Hogwarts Express
Platform nine and three quarters