Suspicion

-

  "MALFOY?!?' A Slytherin named Olivia Vincent came into the common room, interrupting Draco's explanation. 'Dumbledore wants you... he said its an emergency. Something about your father!'

-

3:20 pm

'Stupid old man, always bringing me bad news,' Draco thought to himself as he was ascending the stairwell that lead to Dumbledore's office. 'What does he want now?'

Draco continued up the stairs, quiet, and in deep thought. 'I hope this has nothing to do with stupid Voldy. I wish him too heyy the help out of my life. He's practically given me a suicide mission! May as well be planning my funeral.' Although he may not admit it, Draco Malfoy was scared. He was scared that he was about to tell his friends the mission, and something bad had just happened in almost an instant. I felt like a curse was chasing him.

He approached the door to Dumbledore's office, which surprisingly, was open. Draco hardly ever remembers the door being opened on its own.

*knock knock knock*

'Professor Dumbledore, you asked to see me?' Draco asked, stepping in the grand office. 'Something about... my father?'

Dumbledore was facing a window, with his back facing Draco and his arms crossed behind him.

'I'm sorry to say this to you Draco, especially since it's the first day of school,' Dumbledore said, turning around and facing Draco's piercing grey eyes.

'Get on with it, old man. I don't have all day.'

'Your father has been sent to St. Mungos due to some sort of... accident. We believe it had something to do with an unforgivable curse.'

'Is he alive? Is he alright?' Although Draco despised his father as well as anybody else, at the end of the day, Lucius Malfoy will still be his father.

'He is alive, yes. But I do not know in which condition he is in, as of right now.'

'I have to leave school, I want to know what happened. And, if something happens to him, I-I want to be there for him.' Draco said, looking down, 'And I'd love to leave this dreadful place.'

'Due to the new rules the staff and I have made for this year, no students shall leave this campus, even in the worst of times. The wizarding world out there isn't safe anymore, especially to Hogwarts students themselves.' Dumbledore told him sadly, 'I'm truly sorry about this inconvenience, Draco.'

'I'm sure you're sorry my ass.' Draco thought to himself. 'I need to speak to him, and to my family.' he told Dumbledore confidentially.

'The most that you are able to do as of right now is to owl them. Again, I am very truly sorry.'

-

3:50 pm
Present time
Slytherin Boys dorm room

Tell me what happened
-D

Draco sent this to his mother through owl and was expecting a message soon. His mother always feared for Draco and wanted best for him... Needless to say, she was pretty over protective for him, which Draco didn't mind from time to time (like now) because he knew that Narcissa would write back quick.

-

3:40 pm
(10 minutes earlier)
Slytherin common room

'Draco what happened?' Pansy asked, rushing up to him to pet his face and body. 'Is everything all right? Did that old wizard dumb-and-dumb do anything to you?'