Realization

-
'WHAT THE HELL?!'
Ginny's mouth spoke these three words before her mind could process what was happening.

In the small room, two raven haired teenagers were half naked, on top of each other, and snogging.
Gross.

People really need to stop walking in on others making out. This tactic is getting quite repetitive.

-

'Kissing Cho was fun,' Harry thought to himself as he was in a small room with her.
They had gone from soft kisses to them unraveling each others clothes from their bodies. His shirt had come off from Cho's careful hands, not breaking their kiss. And he was in the middle of unbuttoning hers until someone interrupted them by yelling, 'WHAT THE HELL?!'
Harry and Cho jumped from their cozy places on the hard floor.

'Oh, uh. Hey Ginny,' Harry said weakly, giving a small wave.

'Don't hey Ginny me!' She replied in a snarl.

'Why so feisty?' Cho asks defensively, unraveling herself from under Harry's body and stood up, only to start buttoning her shirt back.

'Because- that's just...... wrong. And not to mention, really gross. Get a room,' Ginny said hesitantly.

'You're right, we should.' Cho said innocently. She then turned to Harry, who was now standing and was in the middle of buttoning his shirt when she yanked his hand and said shyly, 'let's go.'

'Wait,' Harry said, stopping dead in his tracks, 'I wanna talk to Ginny really quick.'

'That's all right with me, so sorry you had to see that haha that's so awkward', she said, leaving the room.

Damn I feel like I should hear but she's so freaking adorable. Ginny thought to her self. This would be so much easier if I hated her and she was a bitch.

There was an awkward silence for about five seconds.

Ginny was petrified. She just witnessed her crush making out with someone else. He didn't like her. And his new "girlfriend" was the complete opposite of her. So what could he possibly say to make her feel better. Now, she was alone with him.

'Why the face?' Harry asked Ginny.

'What face? I don't have a face.'

'Ummm, yes you do. You're wearing it right now.'

Ginny felt the tension in her face and tried to relax a bit. 'I do have a face?' She thought to herself.

'I don't have a face,' Ginny said aggressively.

'OK! Fine! you don't,' Harry said defensively yet with a smile.

'Whatever,' Ginny said out loud, 'so what did you want to talk about?'

'I wanted to ask you something...'

Ginny felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach. She was nervous, but for what? 'What did you want to ask me?'

'I already asked you the question though
... Why the face?' Harry said, stepping closer.

'I ummm, well,' Ginny stuttered, 'just remember what Hermione told you to do, no matter what happens, just tell harry how you feel,' Ginny remembered. 'It's just that... for the longest time.... I liked you.'

Ginny saw the face Harry made. It was not pretty.

'But I see that you don't have the same feelings for me, so it's cool.' Ginny said quickly, as she turned around and ran out the door.