Collision

Draco Malfoy had his share of fights, and they weren't all at school. So he easily counterattacked Harry Potter, as he was holding him to the wall by the throat, and managed to maneuver him so that the Gryffindor's chest would be pressed on the cold stone instead.

'I could be asking you the same thing, Potter. What are you doing here! You're supposed to be in your common r-'

'And why should I be there?' Harry asked. But it was very uncomfortable in this position. Malfoy had somehow managed to press his head onto the wall as well as his whole front body. 

Because I was going to Imperio you into killing Dumbledore. 'Nothing.'

'My ass, Malfoy! I know you're planning something and I-'

'Are you not wearing shoes?' Malfoy asked. He was looking down with his brows set.

'No...'

'Hmm. Not surprised.' Malfoy shrugged.

'Wait, what do you mean "not surprised"?' Harry asked, struggling to get out of his iron grip.

'It's just... not surprising,' Malfoy smirked.

Harry was fed the f up. He finally managed to push the Slytherin off his body, then he bent down to retrieve his cloak.

'It's just not surprising,' Harry mimicked in a high pitched voice.

'Hey! I do not talk like that!' Malfoy was getting heated. 'Y- You talk like that! Oh crap.'

Harry and Draco heard footsteps. They didn't care who it was, they just both knew that they had to get the hell out before getting caught.

As Harry was putting on his invisibility cloak, Malfoy headed back to the Slytherin Common Room saying, 'You're lucky Potter. So very lucky.' And he left.

Hmph. We'll see about that. Harry thought. He wanted to know who else was roaming the halls and making such loud footsteps. That is exactly why I don't wear shoes when sneaking around in the castle. But it didn't take long for the stumper to be found. It was Blaise Zabini, rushing towards the Dungeons. Harry was almost positive he heard Zabini mutter, 'Malfoy... Unbelievable... Ditching me like that... Asstown.'

-

The Next Day
The Great Hall
7:56 am

'Other than sneaking around, I just don't think they were doing something wrong.' Hermione shrugged, plucking a grape from the bundle.

'I'm telling you. Malfoy, Parkinson, and Zabini were all out of their dorm rooms doing who-knows-what and you still believe that they're not doing anything-'

'We also were out of bed to be quite frank.' Hermione pointed out.

'He literally told me, and I quote, "You're lucky Potter. Real lucky," before leaving!' Harry grabbed another pudding. 'And didn't you catch Pansy right outside of Dumbledore's office?

'Yes. I told you already. She was just staring or something. Doing nothing wrong. I was just pushing her buttons by technically forcing her to come with me back to the prefect's place.

'Why are you defending them?'

'I'm not! I'm just... reasonable.'

'Why do you want to tutor him so bad then?'

'I don't but-'

'Good. That's all I needed to hear. Tell Malfoy today that you can't tutor him anymore-'

'But-'

'No buts Hermione. I want you to be safe.'

Hermione let out a groan, 'Fine I'll tell him. But I'm telling you, I don't think anything suspicious is going on. I think you're just delusional.'