Arriving

Hogsmeade
12:03 pm

Hermione didn't remember falling asleep. But when she was woken up by Ginny, she realized that they had arrived in Hogsmeade.

'C'mon Hermione, we have to go. Everyone else left already,' Ginny said, shaking Hermione's arm.

'Let me stayyyyy,' whined Hermione. She didn't want to get up. She had a fantastic dream that she slapped Ron.. AND Malfoy, for being such jerks.

'Don't make me pour water on you.' Ginny said letting go of Hermione's arm, but placing her hands on her hips.

'You wouldn't.'

'Are you testing me, Hermione Granger?'

'.... No?' Hermione said. But as the words slipped from her lips, she felt unsure of her answer. 'She's going to pour water on me either way... Oh well. Might as well die young.' She thought.

'Then get up. Now.' Ginny said while moving her hands slowly towards a full water bottle. 'If you don't get up on three, you're a goner.'

Hermione lay still, for she didn't want to move. Yes, she was being stubborn, but she didn't want to go...

'One.'

Hermione lay still. Not wanting to move.

'Two.'

Hermione heard the bottle opening.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to move right?

'Three!'

At last second, Hermione decided to move out of dangers way.
So naturally, she rolled off the bench seat that she was laying on and fell to the floor to avoid getting wet.

'Are you stupid or stupid?' Ginny asked, looking down. 'I wasn't going to actually pour water on you.'

'And you won't need to. I'm up, see? No need to threaten me with water.'

'You're not up, you're on the floor. But now that I think of it, you need this water. You look like a wreck, so out of the kindness of my heart, I'm going to pour the whole bottle on you.'

Hermione covered her face and tried to fidget away as she saw the water fall from the rims of the bottle. 'AAAARRRRRGGHHHH GEROF'FME!' She yelled. 'Fuck you, Ginny. I love you, but fuck you.' Hermione thought to herself as she felt the cool water in her face.

When Ginny finally stopped, Hermione quickly got up from the floor.

'Bitch.'

'Anytime,' Ginny replied with a smile.

Hermione smiled you know now that I feel so much better I think I should think you with a big... HUG'

'OH MY MERLIN YOU'RE TOUCHING ME' Ginny squealed, surprised by the sudden bearhug. The two girls laughed it off and grabbed their things as best as they could as to not ruin them.

'Ugh. How do I look?' Hermione said feeling the front of her body, hair and clothes for any dry areas.
Sadly, there were none. Hermione wanted to be bad, she really did, but after living with the Weasley's for the summer she realize that there was no way she could ever stay mad at Ginny.

'You look much better than before. Your cheeks were red and wet and your eyes were puffy. And your hair? Bigger than big. Even a lion would be intimidated... I was doing you a favor, you look much more refreshed.'

'Gee, thanks for making me feel like a million bucks.' Hermione said gloomily, as she was exiting through the train.

'Like I said, anytime. Now, want to tell me why you looked like shit 3 seconds ago?'