Sweet Justice

It wasn't only the fact that Draco Malfoy had failed his mission and had yet to succeed, it was that now he was almost positive that he had unwanted visitors knowing about it. And the fact that the "unwanted visitors" were Potter and Granger, just added to his plate of kill-me-now.

He was laying down in his bed, applying cold, damp towels on his red cheeks to loosen the pain and reduce the swelling.
Dayum, those girls can slap. "Now what am I going to do?" He asked out loud to no one in particular.

He got up and went to the bathroom to examine his face, which thankfully -for him- got better.

Just as things were improving for him, his stomach thought otherwise when it grumbled loudly. Better go eat something, he thought as he threw his rags down and checked his face out one last time before nodding in approval.

and he was out to lunch.

-

'So did you tell him?' Harry asked eagerly to Hermione.

'Tell who- what exactly?' Hermione asked, munching on a piece of bread.

Harry sighed loudly (and quite over exaggeratedly) and answered, 'Did you tell Malfoy that you won't tutor him anymore?'

Hermione swallowed hard before answering: 'No. But It's not my fault! I tried to tell him-'

'Well try harder 'Mione!' Harry yelled, throwing his arms in the air. 'Sorry, that was unnecessary. Will you at least pleaseee try again? Your next tutor session would be in a couple days, so... I don't know. Just *sigh* please try.'

'Fineeeee. But only because I love you,' Hermione smirked, shouldering her friend. 'Anyway, How are things going with you and Cho?'

Not good. Horrible. Boring.

'Fine.' He told her blandly, but convincing enough because Hermione then quirked:

'well, that's good.'

Yea, just not really.

'Yet you don't seem too excited about the whole situation.' Hermione continued.

Shit, not convincing enough apparently.

'No I am! Don't get me wrong.. It's just not how I thought our relationship was going to be.'

'Why? What's wrong?'

'I-I'm not sure. It just doesn't feel right... the relationship, I mean. I just thought that it would be more... adventurous. That there would be more umph. All good we do is snog. I don't know how Ron does it with Lavender, just hooking up all day.'

Hermione stares at him with wide eyes.

'Sorry,' Harry told her, 'too many details.'

'So you're considering, maybe, breaking up with her?' Hermione tried asking without sounding too excited.

Ginny was her only thought. If Harry isn't happy with Cho, Ginny might have a chance! That would be so exciting! Hermione thought. My two best friends are going to be dating.

'Well... Harry started but then a particular Slytherin captured his attention. 'Oh, Hermione! This would be the perfect time to call off tutoring with Malfoy.' Harry told her, pointing towards him.

'Oh, well I guess it would be then. We'll finish this conversation later, yes?' Hermione asked, as she got up from her chair.

'Mmhmm,' Harry nodded his head vigorously, 'for sure.'
Great, now I'll have to start avoiding Hermione to avoid a very awkward conversation.
'See you!'