A day to forget

Prompt - Can you do one where Tom and Max say Jay and Siva are too lenient with Nath so while Tom and Max are gone Jay and Siva decide to show them that they are not too lenient so they go overboard when Nath accidental drops a glass by giving him 300 with the belt and grounding him too his room for a month with no comfort and when he has a panic attack from the spanking they say he "deserves it' but when the boys come back they spank Jay and Siva the same amount they gave Nath. Also can the spankings give Siva flash backs to his uncle Bob and he calls Tom Uncle Bob

~~~~~~~~

Jay and Siva were probably the ones within the band whom Nathan can easily manipulate. The two of them were really very lenient with Nathan. Except the major things, Nathan would usually get away with any minor offences. The boy had them wrapped around his little finger. At first, Jay and Siva didn't have any problems with it but when the teasing got too much, they started getting irritated. After all, it wasn't always nice to hear Tom and Max doubt them whenever Nathan's punishments were concerned.

Recently, Tom and Max had to go out for a meeting. They had left Nathan under Jay and Siva's charge but not before warning Nathan to behave and teasing Jay and Siva, "I would remind you both that you can tan Nathan's backside but it's seriously of no use, seeing that you always melt for him." Max had laughed. Jay and Siva had shared a look with each other, mentally having a conversation before Jay turned to Nathan and said, "If you misbehave this time, we will spank you." When Nathan raised an eyebrow at that, Siva added, "No leniency this time."

It turned out that they would really not be lenient with Nathan. But forget lenient, they got quite a little rough on the punishment side. Nathan had tried not to do anything wrong that day but Jay and Siva seemed to be mad at every of his actions. They shouted at him to not play his guitar, they warned him about making noise. Mainly, they seemed to be looking for a reason to punish Nathan. And they got that reason when Nathan, unfortunately, dropped a glass. Jay had been shouting at Nathan when suddenly the glass in Nathan's hands, slipped from his hands and fell down. "Did you just throw this glass because I was shouting at you?" Jay asked. Nathan tried his best to convince the boys that it was purely an accident but they didn't listen to him. Instead Nathan was bent over the kitchen table as Jay took a belt to his backside.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

There was no lecture. After Jay, it was Siva who spanked Nathan, without even giving the boy a break.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Ending the spanking, Jay and Siva both made no move to comfort Nathan. The boy had sunk to his knees, breath hitching as he tried to calm himself down. But then Jay hit the table with the belt, "enough." Unfortunately that mere action sent Nathan into a panic attack. Heavily crying, the boy was having trouble to even breathe. Thankfully, Tom and Max arrived soon. "What happened here?" Max asked while Tom moved to calm Nathan down. "He deserved it" came Siva's blunt answer which surprised both Max and Tom.

Tom managed to get Nathan calm down and between sobs, Nathan told them how he got punished wrongly. "When we say you can punish Nathan, it certainly doesn't mean you can wrongly punish the boy" Tom scolded the two. "You'll get the same amount of what Nathan got" Max said as he made Jay bend over the table first. "Not going to lecture you since you know what you did wrong" Max said.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Max made Jay stand in the corner as he took Nathan from Tom, cuddling the boy while Tom went to spank Siva. "I can't believe you would do something like that." Tom said to Siva as he pulled the boy down on the table to spank him.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Tom ended the spanking when he heard the heavy sobs from Siva. He was about to pull Siva in a hug to try and calm him down when the boy started sobbing even more heavily. "I'm sorry Uncle Bob. Won't be bad again? No more belt, please? It hurts" Siva said. The boy seemed to have slipped in some kind of childhood flashback, getting on his knees and sobbing his heart out. Max and Tom both felt confused as to what to do when they saw that any contact with Siva seemed to be pushing the boy further in his flashback.

But then Nathan had the solution to this problem as he moved down Max's lap, wrapping his arms around Siva. "You're not with your Uncle Bob, Seev. You're here. You're with us. Look it's us." Nathan comforted Siva. He managed to pull the boy out of his flashback as Siva wrapped his arms around Nathan, apologizing for his earlier actions. Jay also managed to get in the hug before Tom and Max completed the hug. "You're all safe kiddos" Max assured them. "We'll keep you safe" Tom promised.

It was a day of wrong punishments, panic attacks and flashbacks. Seriously, it was a day to forget.

A/N

Dedicated to Aubandliv!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey