The troubles of impatience and over excitement

Prompt - Btw can you do one where it was a week since the Nathan got the pool and he always swims with the boys but one day he wasn't in the mood to swim because he felt sick but Tom was overly excited to swim with Nathan and keep pushing Nathan to swim with him but Nathan decline? Tom throws his Tom Tantrum which makes Nathan got a headache because of it, he grabbed the cane when Max pass it to him and Nathan spank Tom with it twice and he said 'you did it to me last week. Now you got it back' and Tom was angry but then he calms down when he saw that Nathan was sick. Sorry this sucks >< It's like they're switching roles for a bit

~~~~~~~~

Ever since Nathan got the 3ft blow up pool from the boys, he had gone completely crazy about his gift. It was very difficult to keep Nathan away from the pool. He loved swimming in the pool and absolutely loved having his bandmates by his side as they played pool games. If he couldn't swim then he would lay in the pool and would argue with the boys that it was his way of relaxing. He would actually whine about leaving the pool and would often end up with a sore bottom in doing so. But usually, he'd get his way around.

Usually, it was Nathan who was the most excited to go back home after a tiring schedule so that he could reunite with his beloved pool but for once it was Tom who was overly excited to have a swim once he gets home. Nathan, for once, just wanted to go to sleep. It could also be because of his headache. But he wasn't going to say a word to anyone. Nathan tended to be quiet and cranky when he was sick. And that's exactly what he was doing at that time. While Tom kept saying how much he wanted to get in the pool once they get home, Nathan preferred to just be quiet.

Once they got home though, Nathan wasn't destined to reunite with his bed instead, Tom kept dragging him to the pool. "Come on, Nath. Let's have a swim." Tom said as he dragged the boy along. "Tom, no! I don't want to swim" Nathan kept saying but Tom didn't even listen to him. The others shook their heads at they watched Tom keep pulling Nathan to the pool despite the boy not wanting to. Tom turned a deaf ear to Nathan's refusals as he kept asking Nathan, "Which games do you want to play? You want your ball? Or do you want to just swim?" Tom kept asking. "I told you no, don't you get it?" Nathan finally shouted but he certainly wasn't prepared for Tom to throw him in the pool, fully clothed.

"Tom, are you crazy?" Siva shouted. "Nath, you okay?" Jay asked. "Come here buddy" Max said, stretching his arm towards Nathan and pulled the boy up. Nathan was definitely not happy once he got out of the pool. "What?" Tom asked when Siva shook his head at him. "If Nathan had done what you did, you would have tanned his backside" Jay pointed out. "That's exactly what he needs to right now. Nathan, here you go" Max said, handing Nathan the very cane that Tom had used on Nathan when the boy had acted a bit overly regarding the pool. And for once Nathan didn't hesitated before grabbing the cane and turning Nathan over the chair nearby.

SHWAP SHWAP

Nathan didn't lecture Tom at all and that had Max shaking his head. Obviously, not being one who usually discipline others, Nathan simply didn't know how to do it. In fact, he even felt bad after having spanked the boy with the cane. But Tom wasn't happy at all. "How could you?" he shouted at Nathan. "You did it to me last week. Now you got it back" Nathan said before adding, "Look my head hurts. I'm sorry to do this to you. I don't like it either but you were not listening to me." Tom looked angry for a while but when he saw Nathan's teary eyes, he was ready to put this incident behind him though his own eyes were full of tears.

"Is your head hurting a lot?" Tom asked. "Did I hurt you?" Nathan asked. The two boys pulled each other in a hug as the others smiled. Max patted both boys' back, smiling. "I think I have a cure for both of you" Max said. Siva and Jay smiled as they understood what Max meant. "Come on Tom, let's go swimming." Jay said. "Come on Nath, it might help with your headache" Siva suggested. Within some time, both Tom and Nathan were sporting a big smile with Tom's backside feeling a bit better and Nathan's headache easing up a bit.

For once, Tom was the one whose impatience and over excitement landed him in trouble. But in the end, all got back to how it was.

A/N

Dedicated to amazing_lex!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey