No tolerating disrespect

Prompt - One where Nathan insults or disrespects Louis or his bandmates or family, so Tom gives Louis permission to punish him.

~~~~~~~~

Nathan knew better than disrespecting people around him. Usually, he was one of those sweet boys that would always be humble, love and care about people and most importantly would respect people. Be it a friend or a competitor, Nathan knew that everyone should be given the same amount of respect. Nathan is usually the one who'd cringe if he heard anyone disrespecting someone so it did come as a surprise when the same little boy disrespected Louis.

The boys had been at One Direction's house for another of their collaboration. They were trying to write up a song together. Lately, the two bands had started bonding with each other and Nathan was the one who was the happiest amongst all of them. He didn't quite like the enmity and bitterness between the two bands. Nathan was the one to always recognize One Direction's talent and praise each and every of their bandmates. He respected the band. It was just that he was having a bad day.

Nathan hadn't had a good sleep the day earlier and it didn't help that he was dragged to the One Direction house early itself. He had tried his best to behave but the boys seemed to be making his life difficult. He nearly cursed when the boys decided to all write up a piece of the song. His brain was just not working and two hours later, he had only written a few words which made absolutely no sense. "Nathan, focus" Louis had gently scolded the boy but an already irritated Nathan had only lost his mind. "As if what you've written is pure world class. Face it Louis! These boys write up the song, sing it better than you and you're just a backup voice. They don't need you." Nathan had snapped.

As soon as the words left Nathan's mouth, he regretted it but he tried to be brave anyway. "What did you just say?" Max asked, pulling the boy up by his ear. "The truth" Nathan huffed. "Say sorry" Siva said. "No" Nathan argued. "You've disrespected Louis. Say sorry" Jay added. But Nathan only shook his head. "You clearly need a spanking but hold on... Louis, he disrespected you. Hence, you do it" Tom said. "Are you sure?" Louis asked. Tom nodded and allowed Louis to push down Nathan's jeans and boxers before pulling the boy on his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Little one this was completely uncalled for

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You're usually a good boy and I wonder what's gotten into you

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Disrespecting someone is very bad.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You can have difference in opinions but that doesn't mean you disrespect someone.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope you'll never repeat such a thing again.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Louis ended the spanking as he pulled Nathan in a hug. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to be disrespectful. Just tired and sleepy" Nathan sobbed as he rubbed his eyes looking just like a toddler. "Aww" Liam cooed. "It's okay buddy. You're forgiven" Louis said, rubbing Nathan's back as the boy slowly fell asleep. "How do you guys even deal with this cutie?" Zayn chuckled. "A naughty cutie, you mean?" Max sighed. "How cute is he?" Niall cooed looking at Nathan who was fast asleep in Louis's arms. "Too cute" Harry answered Niall.

Shaking his head fondly, Louis tightened his hold over Nathan. The boy pouted in his sleep as he clung onto Tom's shirt with one hand while still cuddling into Tom. "We can't really move right now" Louis smiled. "For an hour or two, I guess" Tom laughed softly.

Nathan surely learnt one thing that the boys would never tolerate disrespect. No tolerating disrespect is a big rule, henceforth.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey