Elders make mistakes too

Prompt - Can you do one where Siva gets in trouble for something Max did and Max blamed Siva and Siva gets the switch or belt and it triggers him but Tom soon finds out it and you can make up the rest

~~~~~~~~

Usually, it's the younger ones who cause troubles. But this time it had been Max. Recently, Scooter had told Tom and Max to cut off on the smoking. Tom and Max had been very apprehensive about that decision but then Scooter reminded the boys about Nathan. Tom and Max definitely wouldn't want to see Nathan picking up that smoking habit so they agreed to decrease the amount of cigarettes they smoke in a day. But Max hadn't been too happy with that plan.

Unlike Tom, Max was taking it very badly. While Tom understood why he should cut off that smoking habit and started looking for other options like chewing gums or turning to music whenever he was stressed, Max, on the other hand, just couldn't keep up with that. He sneaked off to the balcony as he took a quick smoking break but then he heard Tom's voice. Panicked, Max found Siva's jacket and hid his cigarettes there. He nearly felt his heart skip a beat when Tom picked up the jacket and found the pack of cigarette. "Siva and smoking?" Tom asked, "And why does it smell like somebody has been smoking?" Tom raised an eyebrow at Max who quickly lied to save himself. "I saw Siva smoking" Max lied. Unfortunately, Max had no idea that his lie was going to bring more troubles.

Tom had been absolutely angry when he heard that Siva had been smoking. He stormed into the boy's room, not paying any attention to Nathan and Jay who were in the room. "Were you smoking?" Tom asked. "What? No" Siva said. Tom threw the cigarette packs and the jacket at Siva, "Explain this and the fact that Max caught you smoking." "I swear I don't know" Siva panicked. But Tom was already pulling Siva on his lap for a spanking with the hairbrush. "Not the hairbrush." Siva pleaded but Tom wasn't going to listen to him.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Here, Tom and I are trying our best to quit smoking

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Do you know why?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

So that we do not set a bad example to you boys

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

But you've disappointed me, kiddo

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

If I see another cigarette in your hand

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I'll beat your butt black

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Do you get me?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Tom ended the spanking as he tried to pull Siva in a hug. But Siva had backed away in fear, burying his head in his knees. "It wasn't my fault. Kumar had done it last time and you hit me for it. I swear this time also it wasn't fault" Siva sobbed out, lost in his flashback. "Not again" Jay sighed, going forward to hug Siva. Tom sighed. These flashbacks are really getting bad. "Tom, this pack of cigarettes is Max's, isn't it?" Nathan asked and when Tom took a look at it, he realized that Max had lied to him.

Max had been feeling a bit guilty about blaming Siva but he wasn't sure if he should confess or not. Though, minutes later he didn't have that option as Tom came downstairs throwing that pack of cigarettes at Max. "It's yours and I gave Siva the hairbrush. He slipped in a flashback again. You disappointed me, man." Tom sighed. "I'll take double with the hairbrush" Max sighed, trying to accept his punishment. "You'll get the same amount what Siva got but with the belt" Tom said. Max sighed but nodded. He bent down the couch as Tom started the spanking.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

How could you lie to me, Max?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I wouldn't have felt bad if you told me you sneaked out to smoke

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

But blaming Siva for something you did is not right

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And you caused him to slip in a flashback

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

All that because I punished him wrongly for your mistake

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Hear me well.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

This shouldn't happen again.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Tom ended the spanking as he pulled Max in a hug. Just then, they heard Siva and the boys coming down. "I'm sorry for the flashback" Siva mumbled to Tom. "Buddy, I'm sorry for having wrongly spanked you" Tom said as he pulled Siva in a hug. "I'm the sorriest, I think" Max added, "I didn't think before putting the blame on you. I'm really sorry." "It's okay" Siva mumbled as he let Max pull him in a hug.

Sometimes elders make mistakes too.

A/N

Dedicated to cutekitty2008!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey