Punished in the car

Prompt - How about one where Nathan was completely rude to the boys, Nano and Kev, he kept pushing them until they finally had enough. One of the boys was about to spank Nathan in public but stops and instead decides that Nathan deserves a more embarrassing punishment. So one of the boys puts him over their knee right there in the car and spanks him for the rest of the car ride then they all comfort him.

~~~~~~~~

Usually Tom would like to calm himself down first and then he would punish any of his misbehaving boys. But there are times when Tom just couldn't calm himself down. There were times that the boys would get him so enraged that he would be absolutely livid and wouldn't care about if place, time or people and would rather just pull the misbehaving boy over his lap and blister the boy's butt. Usually, this misbehaving boy would be Nathan.

This time also it was Nathan who had been testing Tom's patience. Nathan seemed to be in a cranky mood since waking up itself. Firstly, he had been a complete brat about waking up. It took a swat to his thigh to the wake the boy up who wanted nothing more than sleep in just on the day when they had a photo shoot. As if that wasn't enough, Nathan went as far as to misbehaving and being rude to the boys in order to let his displeasure be known. While Tom was trying his best to let Nathan's bratty attitude pass as crankiness, Nathan wasn't really making it easy for him.

Throughout the photo shoot, Nathan decided to be a whiny little brat. He got on everybody's nerves. Siva's quiet whispers of 'behave yourself' wasn't proving any beneficial to Nathan. Nathan had been such a brat that the makeup artist was convinced that she was dealing with a rich spoilt kid. The camera man had laughed off Nathan's behavior as starry tantrums. The shoot director kept shooting irritated glares at the boy. It annoyed Tom that someone was holding such an impression of his younger bandmate but Nathan seemed content on keeping that image of his.

But soon it become too much for Tom. They had taken a break in between the shoots when Nano approached Nathan. "Come on Nathan. Curb the attitude. You're making life difficult for these poor people." Nano requested the boy. "Poor people? Maybe you should have thought better than accepting this photo shoot from these poor people. Or are you that much dumb that you can't see that this photo shoot is below The Wanted's standard?" Nathan spat out. "I'm going to kill you" Tom hissed at Nathan as he started dragging the boy backstage but Jay stopped him. "We've got a photo shoot to wrap up man. Not now" Jay said. None of them missed the smirk on Nathan's face.

If Nathan's comments about Nano hadn't earned him a sore backside then his comments about Kev had Tom completely fuming. They were nearly done with the photo shoot when sensing the boys' annoyance with Nathan, Kev stepped in to have a word with the youngest one. "Buddy, you're not being nice now. Wouldn't it be better if you just throw a smile on that pouty face and wrap up the shoot instead of making sure that you earn a sore bottom and full crying session with one of the boys later?" Kev whispered to the boy but he was completely unprepared for Nathan's answer. "You're just a driver man! What do you know about photo shoots? I'm not your buddy. Keep your bloody advice to your own self." Nathan mumbled. "You didn't just say that" Siva shook his head. "Cancel the shoot" Tom simply said. A few minutes later, Tom was dragging Nathan to the car, itching to spank the boy regardless of the amount of people surrounding them. But no! Nathan deserved a more embarrassing punishment.

As soon as they got in the car, Nathan sensed that something was wrong. "What?" he asked Tom. "You're getting spanked in the car." Tom simply said. "What? No!" Nathan exclaimed. "Kev, keep driving" Tom said as he pulled Nathan over his lap and pushed down his jeans and boxers before starting to spank him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I've had enough of your attitude

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I let it go earlier as crankiness

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But now enough is enough

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You are being rude to everybody

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

From the people on shoot to us

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I don't like the fact that you're ruining your image

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And the way you talked to Nano and Kev is completely horrible

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I expect a sorry from you afterwards little boy

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And you better get on your best behavior again

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking as soon as he heard Nathan's heavy sobs. "I'm sorry" Nathan sobbed in Tom's shoulder before whispering, "I just wanted to sleep in." The boys literally had to hold back their 'awws' at that. "That doesn't give you a free pass to misbehave little boy" Max reminded the boy. "The way you talked to Nano and Kev wasn't also good buddy" Siva reminded the boy. At that, Nathan gave a sob again before leaning forward to say sorry to Nano who was seated in the passenger seat. "I'm sorry" Nathan mumbled as Nano tried his best to comfort Nathan and assure the boy that he was forgiven from his passenger seat itself. "And to Kev?" Jay prompted the boy. "I'm sorry Kev" Nathan sobbed. "You're forgiven buddy" Kev said but since he was driving he couldn't really comfort Nathan but Nathan took that as Kev not forgiving him. His sobs grew louder as he tugged on Kev's arm. "Oh buddy, stop crying kiddo. You're okay. I forgive you." Kev tried to comfort the boy. It was no surprise that as soon as Kev stopped the car at The Wanted house and stepped outside, Nathan had wormed his way in his arms for a little comfort. Kev and the boys all had a fond smile as they looked at the boy.

Being punished in the car was horrible according to Nathan. He couldn't ask for forgiveness well and he couldn't even get some proper comfort. So punished in the car was definitely not what Nathan wanted in his near future.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey