A motherly figure

Prompt - Idk if you saw Rachel's IG post of Nathan's birthday, but it kinda got me thinking> How about one where after being too cheeky and getting spanked by Rach, Nath accepts her comfort, or he kinda seeks her comfort. Since Rach doesn't have any kids of her own she kinda sees Nath as one of her own.

~~~~~~~~

Ever since the boys gave Rachel permission of disciplining Nathan, Rachel felt that she had a big responsibility in her hands. Rachel adored the boy. For someone who didn't have kids of her own, Nathan was close to a kid for her. But with the punishments, Rachel had to be careful since Nathan wasn't really comfortable with anyone punishing him except the boys. But slowly, Rachel was creating her space in Nathan's life. The kid had slowly started growing on her.

Nathan usually was a very well behaved kid but sometimes, the kid would just get on her nerves. One of the things Nathan would do that irritated Rachel a lot was be late at everything. And on one particular day, Nathan did everything to irritate Rachel. Early morning, he made Rachel wait up for at least one and a half hour. Not only did they get late for the interview, but Rachel had to hear Nathan come up with all sorts of tantrums during that meeting. One could definitely say that the boy was having a starry tantrum.

Rachel had started considering Nathan as her own kid and no mother likes to hear a bad remark for her son. Rachel also couldn't bear to hear a word against Nathan. "Stop it" she warned Nathan. But Nathan wasn't going to stop the tantrums instead Nathan decides to get cheeky. "Oh come on Rachel, don't whine about me being late. Even you got late sometimes. Especially when those hangovers get a bit too much or if you get so drunk that you end up with someone" Nathan teased. "Enough" Rachel shouted at the boy before dragging him to the next room.

Nathan knew he had crossed a limit and when Rachel, in anger, pulled him to bend over the table, Nathan didn't resist.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I don't know what's gotten into you today

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But this stops now!

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I had enough of your tantrums and your cheeky remarks

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

People are passing comments on you

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I want you to get a grip over your actions, okay?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Rachel ended the spanking as she rubbed Nathan's back. She waited until the boy had calmed down while she debated over whether she should give the boys a call or not, given that Nathan usually wouldn't calm down for her. But Nathan instead surprised her by throwing himself in her arms. "I'm sorry" the boy sobbed. "It's okay buddy. Calm down" Rachel said as she hugged the boy. Rachel herself had been teary eyed as she pulled the boy away from him.

"Are you crying too?" Nathan gave a watery chuckle. "You've made me become a softie" Rachel chuckled too. "You're such a mother" Nathan openly laughed. Gone was the boy who used to be embarrassed after being spanked by Rachel but instead was a kid who was himself seeking comfort him. And indeed Rachel was turning into a motherly figure for Nathan. Well, the kid has such influences on people that they end up falling in love with that cute little kid that he is.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey