Not wanting to be a baby

Prompt - Luke and Nathan promised the boys they wouldn't try to do anything dirty (If you know what I mean!) but one they start making-out, Nathan begs for more, but Luke says no and you can do the rest! Luke, not in front the boys. (Like, when the boys are out doing something, and Luke and Nathan are in Nath's bedroom talking about what happened, and Luke ends up spanking him!)

~~~~~~~~

Nathan was for sure The Wanted boys' baby of the band. He was spoilt, loved by all but was also disciplined whenever the need was. The boy was so much pampered that never in their life did they even think about their baby of the band starting dating. Like every protective parents, they were very reluctant to trust the guy that their baby was dating but slowly they started trusting Luke. Since Luke was protective of Nathan too, it didn't take the boys long time to approve the boy.

Within a few days, Luke had won everybody's heart. The Wanted boys trusted Luke enough to leave Nathan alone with him. Luke had taken to babysitting the boy, occasionally teasing him and sneaking some kisses in between. But Nathan wanted more. "More" the boy practically begged Luke. "I don't think so buddy" Luke refused him, a hand to his chest separating them both as Nathan tried to kiss him again. "But why?" Nathan whined. "Because we promised the boys we wouldn't do anything more than this" Luke tried to explain the boy but Nathan was utterly pissed off at the refusal as he shoved Luke and started cursing the boy.

Luke knew he should probably wait for the boys and ask them permission first but he was so angry at Nathan that he wasted no time in pulling the boy over his lap and pushing down his jeans and boxers to spank him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I told you we won't be going any further than this

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But that doesn't mean you start throwing a tantrum

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And shoving me isn't nice buddy

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Cursing me isn't going to help you

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You better get a grip over yourself love!

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan burst in sobs as Luke ended the spanking. Luke was about to bring the boy in a cuddle when the boys reached and opened the door to Nathan's room. "What happened in here?" Tom asked. "He spanked me" Nathan sobbed, running to Tom. "Luke, how dare you?" Jay fumed as he walked to Luke but was stopped by Max. "Why did you do this, Luke?" Siva asked. "More like what did Nathan do?" Max asked and when Jay and Siva raised an eyebrow at Max, Tom spoke up, "It's not like our Nath is an angel!"

Nathan could only pout and look down sheepishly as Luke told the boys about what just happened. Tom turn the boy sideways as he gave him a few swats.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

"I'm sorry" Nathan sobbed out, clinging to Tom. "It's probably Luke who you should apologize to" Tom said. "I'm sorry Lukey" Nathan cried. Luke smiled, pulling the boy in a cuddle before asking him, "You're usually not like this, buddy. Then what happened?" "Didn't want to be seen as a baby." Nathan admitted. "It wasn't a good idea, love. But I have to say, I love you as you are. You don't have to change for me." Luke said. Nathan sheepishly smiled at Luke, letting the man press a kiss to his lips.

The boys were left cooing at the cuteness of the boys. Luke proved to be the right one for Nathan, after all.

A/N

Dedicated to AutumnStevenson4!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

Sorry for the late updates. Things aren't quite easy right now but I'm trying to sort out my life and writing. A few more weeks and probably things will get better.

xx Hailey