The two troublemakers

Prompt - Yup! Oh and if you could, can you make one where Siva and Jay are being troublemakers, throwing tantrum while they were supposed to watch over Nathan? They got into a fight between each other and one of them accidentally hit Nathan and when Tom and Max found out, they give them a suitable punishment, for throwing tantrums, fighting and for hitting Nathan... You could end it with a fluffy ending :3 and take your time ^-^

~~~~~~~~

Usually Max and Tom would avoid leaving Siva, Jay and Nathan alone at home but this time they needed to get an interview done and they both felt that taking the younger ones along wouldn't prove to be a good idea. Except that, they didn't know that leaving the younger ones unsupervised would also not be a good idea. The oldest members of The Wanted had trusted Siva and Jay to watch over Nathan as well as look over each other. But they just didn't do that.

Siva and Jay usually weren't that much of a troublemaker but when they got up to some mischief, it was usually those kinds that needed Tom and Max to tan their behinds good. But this time, maybe Tom and Max were at some faults too. Basically what happened was that when Tom and Max told the other three that they would be attending this particular interview all by themselves, Siva and Jay hadn't really appreciated it. On any other day, they would have understood that there was maybe a reason why Tom and Max didn't want them to attend this interview but at that time, they were just miffed that they had to stay back and babysit Nathan.

"Don't be like this kiddos. I promise Daddy and I will be back soon" Max teased. "Oh go away Max" Jay annoyingly mumbled. Tom and Max shook their heads, trusting the two boys to get over their sour mood in the meantime. But Jay and Siva wasn't going to calm down any soon. They had been cranky, moody and kept annoying each other. It also didn't help that Nathan kept clinging to them that day. Nathan hadn't been feeling too good and didn't like it when Tom and Max left him back home. Tom and Max knew how much Nathan liked to just lay low and cuddle when he was sick. But Jay and Siva weren't really in a mood to cuddle Nathan that day.

Nathan had come down to watch TV when he found Jay and Siva throwing a tantrum. They were fighting for the remote as both wanted to watch different shows. "Guys, please don't fight" Nathan tried to stop them. But what Nathan wasn't prepared for was to have the remote control thrown at him. The remote hit his forehead as he shouted out, a palm to his head. "Oh shit, why did you throw the remote?" Jay shouted. "I didn't throw it. You threw it" Siva yelled. "My head" Nathan sobbed out. "What just happened here?" came a voice before Siva and Jay could even do something.

Max and Tom wrapped up the interview quickly as they hurried home but when they reached home, Jay and Siva were shouting at each other while Nathan was sobbing with a hand to his forehead. "What happened, kiddo? Let me see" Tom coaxed the boy. He sighed when he saw a swollen bump on Nathan's forehead. "Who did this?" Max asked. At first, the two boys pointed at each other but when Max moved a step forward, they both admitted that they were fighting for the remote and by mistake they threw it towards Nathan. "Both of you, jeans and boxers down and bend over the couch. You're getting the paddle." Max simply said.

While Tom was pressing an ice pack to Nathan's forehead as he cuddled the boy in his lap, Max started spanking Jay first.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Throwing tantrums

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Fighting with each other

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And hitting Nathan?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

All this because we didn't take you two at an interview

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I'm so disappointed in you

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

After Jay, it was Siva's turn.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You're the oldest after us, I expected you to be sensible at least.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Nathan could have been seriously hurt

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And all this angst because of the interview, huh?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

We didn't take you along because the interviewer is not a good person. He flirts with younger ones.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

We just wanted to protect you all but you guys have disappointed me.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

As soon as Max ended the spanking, he had two very sorry boys who flung themselves in his arms. "We're so sorry." Jay sobbed. "We should have known there was a reason why you didn't take us along but instead we let our frustrations out and hurt Nathan." Siva cried. "It's okay boys. It's over now" Max comforted them before pulling the two boys to cuddle on the sofa. When the two boys had calmed down enough, they turned to Nathan and apologized to the boy.

"We're really sorry" they both said. "It's okay. But you have to do all the house chores that I am supposed to be as punishment" Nathan said. "Oh really?" Tom teased. Nathan looked up at Tom with his puppy eyes. "Okay. You've been punished enough, I think, now." Tom chuckled, pulling the other two boys in a hug too. Tom and Max shared a look with each other, shaking their heads fondly. Jay and Siva could be much of a troublemaker when they wanted to.

A/N

Dedicated to amazing_lex!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey