❝INTRODUCTION❞

❝KILLER QUEEN?LIKE THE QUEEN SONG?❞

KILLER QUEEN?
LIKE THE QUEEN SONG?

DEAR, SO MUCH MORE
LITERALLY, I'M AFRAID.❞' 

HELL ON HEELS — Genevieve Morningstar holds many titles to her name, that is yet to be spoken without fear or reverence. The princess of darkness, the empress of sin, the goddess of greed and pain, the queen of Hell, the Shedevil — the wife of the Devil himself, Lucifer Morningstar. The woman is pure poison, deadly to any and all, and that, along with her incurable hunger to thrive and take the throne, was why their marriage was cut short, and Lucifer pushed her away. However, that didn't make Genevieve very happy— instead of settling for her lesser fate, she aimed to rise from the ashes, rule as Hell's rightful queen and take over the underworld. And her chance finally strikes when Lucifer Morningstar leaves the premises, turning his back on the throne that his wife has been yearning for ever since she was forged in the fiery depths of their home, but once she finds herself in control, it doesn't quite fill her expectations.

Genevieve spends a fair amount of time as the infamous Killer Queen, but eventually, she directs her thirst somewhere else— she wants vengeance. And what better way to do that, than take her treacherous, cunning personality to the city of angels and start causing trouble for her devil of a husband?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, I've planning something like this for ages, but it was finally Lana Parrilla's amazing performance as The Evil Queen / Regina Mills that encouraged me to go ahead and do this. I'm actually really excited, it's been such a long time since I wrote a badass villain character and Genevieve is definitely that. I'm going for this love-hate relationship with her, really, the kind where she's so bad but you still like her, maybe even sympathize. We'll see ((:

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy! Feel free to leave me some feedback xx