A day with springtrap

Hey guys i'm really sorry that i haven't been updating anyways hope you enjoy todays chapter
_________________________________________
Timeskip to afternoon

Mangle's POV

"Today springtrap asked me if i'd like to go on a date with him, of course i said yes,and now i'm just brushing my tail and getting ready for the date, i didint really told anyone about my date with springtrap especially chica since i know that she'll go crazy and make me wear make up and dresses and other things that i don't even know, besides springtrap said it was just a casual date nothing really fancy or anything,and knowing chica she'll probably make me wear some fancy- shmancy stuff and i don't want to look too fancy,just casual.

Springtrap's POV

"I'll be picking up mangle in 10 minuites, right now i'm just putting some finishing touches,well there's not really much to do except for brushing my fur,nothing really fancy, oh man i hope mangle isn't wearing anything fancy,cause if she is then we woudn't really match and i want this date to be perfect,since it is my first date and probably the most memorable one.

Third person

Springtrap picked up mangle by exactly the time he said to her, he brought her to one of his secret rooms that is located inside th walls, and to mangle it was nothing that she imagined the room was big and wide the walls was covered with white paint and the floor was a light colored wood and in the left side of the room was springtraps bed and on the right side of the room was a dining room and kitchen,mangle never thought that a room this large was just hiding in the walls and it was completly different then the room springtrap showed her the other day,this room was much more bigger and definetly better.

Mangle's POV

"Springtrap h-how did yo-" "how did i find this room" i was cut of by springtrap. "Well long story short i was trying to lean on the walls which was drenched in the shadows and apparently the so called 'wall' was a door that was slightly opened and, beacause it was drenched into the shadows it was unoticable and, beacause it was slightly opened i ended up falling on my butt and found this room ,then a few months past i decided to decorate the room and make it look somewhat precentable" springtrap said and then...............CLIFF HANGER

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed!!
Anyways byeeeeee!!!!!