foxy's nightmare

Foxy's POV

"Its been a long day, and i can't beileve that springtrap bastard just have to ask mangle for a date,you know what i think i'll have a sleep, i've been thinking about mangle the whole time ,that i've been awake for two nights,and ofcourse i can't have mangle see me like this.

The dream~

Me and mangle was spending another day of being bestfreinds,and everyday we became closer and closer,i wonder if she likes me more than a freind? Well i guess i'll find out soon, 'cause today is the day i'll confess to her.

I was walking up to her and greeted "good morning mangle" "good morning foxy!" She greeted with a smile, oh that smile...the most beautiful smile..the smile that makes my heart leap from joy  " so umm.. mangle will you meet me at pirates cove at  
2 o'clock i need to talk to you privately
I said glancing behind her,seeing other animatronics.

-------------

It was 2 o'clock and i was waiting for mangle to arrive

------------

Right now mangle is infront of me . "Soo what did you want to talk about"
She asked "umm....you see...mangle....i..i..like you alot for a long time now" i said looking at my feet "uuhhh you do..? She asked,i nodded "i...i have to go"  and with that she left me.

------------

Its been weeks since my confession and mangle has been avoiding me and i have to talk to her.

-----------

I saw mangle walking down the hallway,i shouted her name but she kept going, so i started to run,she noticed and runned as well but unfotunatly for her it was a dead end.
"S...stay away from me" she said " mangle i just want to talk to you,please calm down" "NO! Dont you understand i dont like you and i'll never will!!"

End of dream~

I woke up panting and gasping for air
I guess i know my fear now,fear of getting rejected.

~~*******♡¤♡*******♡¤♡*******~~

Hey guys!! So i hope you enjoy the chapter and see you soon!!😁😁😄😄