hangingout with foxy

Mangle's POV

"I'm so excited to hangout with foxy, i wonder what we'll do, hopefully something fun and exciting, well its almost time ,so better get going,as i was going through the halls i felt like someones following me,so i turned around,but i saw nothing,hmmm maybe it was just my imagination, anyways, i'm here! Right at my destination!

Third person

"As mangle walked in she saw foxy preparing some board games,card games and many more. "Hey foxy!"she said excitement in her voice  "Oh! Hey mangle ,come on in" foxy said gesturing her to come in "soo..what do you wanna play first" he continued "lets play uno!" (Raise your hand if you know this game)
"Sure" And so mangle and foxy played uno,they decided to have a bet, one which the loser has to say the most embaressing moment the loser had infront of the winner,they were having 3 rounds, unfortunately foxy lost every round ,now he has to do the bet,so foxy stands up,already red from embaressment and said: "one day while i was heading out of the party room my pants fell of and i tripped,face planting on the ground infront of everyone,after tha i tried to run out as fast as possible,but unfortunately i steped on a wet floor and face planted....again" he said, suddenly mangle bursted out laughing "HHahhhaha hahh ha.." she laughed "tha-that was hilarious" she continued  "yeah.." he said scratching the back of his neck, after that mangle played monopoly,then chess,snakes and ladders,tick tack toe,tag, hide 'n seek,and so much more,but what they didin't know is that a certain animatronic was watching them in jealousy.

Springtrap's POV

"Why am i so jealous, i know i shoudn't feel this way but i cant help it you know what i'm just gonna go back.

🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

Aaand another chapter done!!
Good job me,anyways i can promise you that i'll be updating more often now especially since theres a lot thats instore in my mind.
Aaanyyywayyys farewell!👋👋🌟🌠