Synopsis

Synopsis

+

I was rare.

Unique.

One of a kind.

I was red.

My kind didn't exist anymore. We were too powerful. We had too many abilities. Our pries, cries and howls were so beautiful that even mated males wanted us to be theirs. We are worshipped. They called us "The Red Howlers".

The werewolf universe needed someone like me; powerful, extraordinary and had red fur. But I was hidden away. I don't shift, but when I do, I kill. Even when I don't shift, I kill just as much. Many other wolves lure around my property, lingering to see me. I kill because I couldn't be seen as a red wolf, I would be wanted by many packs.

But one day when the most infamous and arrogant wolf landed upon the steps of my house, I left. I left and I traveled with the jerk, who happened to be the most powerful alpha in the entire werewolf nation (besides me), and joined him.

He still wasn't strong enough for me though.

.

.

.

Until I found out he was my mate.

-

Thoughts? To be honest, I was really excited about writing a werewolf book just because there was a lot of action, superstitions and intimate things but I actually really enjoy it.

Hope you are prepared for a howling book. xx

Dawnnn.