Ch.23

Ch.23

+

Hunter and I transform back into human forms when we arrive outside of Patty's house. This is the last place I saw Jason.

I rush to the door but Hunter pulls me back. 

"Wait." He says quietly. 

I stare at the door and suddenly Jason walks out. He gives me a smirk. 

"Ah, my dear niece. What brings you here?" He starts to walk closer to us. 

I pull away from Hunter. "You are a fucking liar! You killed our pack with your viciousness and greed. You deserve to die." I start to walk closer to Jason.

"Why?" I look into Jason's eyes. They were reflecting my fiery red orbs. We were inches apart. 

"Because I wanted to be the best. I wanted the most powerful pack and allies.Which is why Alpha Reo is on my side. They're gonna help me destroy the Silver Moon pack." Jason smiled. He was weird and so creepy. Jason takes a look behind me and I can see Alpha Reo's pack emerging from the woods. 

I looked at Hunter in disbelief. I knew that we wouldn't be able to fight them off with just the two of us. I went back to Hunter, whispering in his ears. 

"Where's Kyle and Jae?" I hurried. This was the first time in a long time I had been afraid to die - afraid to lose.

His eyes meet mine. "They're already here."

My eyes searched through the wolves and found them. Then little by little, more wolves appeared. "There's too many of them. We can't do it."

Hunter gives me assurance. "They're here to help. They are our allies, remember?"

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"I told you to howl, and your beautiful howl brought everyone here." Hunter holds my hands. Its cold but I feel warmth shortly after. 

I turn back to look at Jason. "You're dead." I smirked. "No one here is your ally. It was all in your head, dear uncle."

Jason backs up until he hits the stairs. He's now terrified, I could tell by the look in his eyes. I raise my hand.

"You don't have to do this Nautica." He retorts, already trying to block my hit. I didn't know he'd be such a weakling. 

I let my hand rest again. "You're right. I don't. Just tell me where my brother is!" I shout and cry all at the same time. I was feeling pain, like the pain when you have a heartbreak and the pain when you knew you couldn't do anything about the situation. I was frustrated. My brother was alive, Patty told me. She gave me a phone call on my way back home. Jason was a liar. 

"How- How did you know?" Jason was frightened. 

"Just fucking tell me where Nathan is." I shouted again. There were salty elements on my cheeks. Hunter appears beside me and holds my hand again. He gives me a tight smile, saying that everything will be alright. 

Jason sighs, defeated. "He's on your land, he goes by the name Luke, son of Jem and Lisa B. He's a lot younger than you, probably 8-9 years younger. You've met him."

"Luke?"

"Who's Luke?" Hunter asked.

"There's a boy I've been training on the training grounds. He's super nice and he's a great person. But he's also my brother? What the fuck?" I squeezed Hunter's hand tighter. "I wanna get out of here Hunter. I want to rest." Hunter gives me a forehead kiss and leads me the way back. 

I looked at Alpha Reo. "Oh," I smiled, "You can do whatever to Jason. He's yours now."

Alpha Reo gives me a laugh and then nods. 

I feel drained from the long day and all the things I had to take in. I really just wanted to rest. I lean my head on Hunter's chest while Kyle  and Jae drives up front. 

I breathed out. "Hunter."

"Hm?" He leans his head on top of mine. 

"I have something to tell you when we get back to the house." I say as I look at his marvelous chest. 

He runs his hand over my hair and kisses my forehead and I feel complete. Like this is where I want to be, right in his arms. I am happy that I was able to meet Jason and be able to know more about myself. But I was more upset and angry about my history.  We arrive back home, and my stomach grumbles. I hadn't realize that I was starving all day. 

"Let's get you something to eat." Hunter chimes in. 

"Us." I say. "You need to get us something to eat." 

He looked at me weird. "I'm not hungry."

I placed a hand on my stomach. "I'm pregnant." I beamed. 

Hunter stops in his tracks, dropping the things he had in his hands. "What?" 

I was pretty sure wolves couldn't go into shock but seeing Hunter frozen had me thinking again. I laughed. "Doctor Ray told me earlier today that I was pregnant. I wasn't stabbed in an area where our baby was able to get hurt. The baby is healthy." 

Before I know it, Hunter has already have me in a tight grip between his arms. He smiles from corner to corner and his eyes are golden, like all the other times where he felt love. 

He gives me a kiss, his lips warm and moist. "I love you to the moon and back." He places his hand gently on my stomach. "And I love you too, I can't wait to see you."

I smiled from ear to ear, he was gonna be a great dad. I already knew. "I love you too." I give him a kiss. Feeling delightful and so so happy. 

As soon as Kyle and Jae walked into the house, Hunter was already proud to announce it.

"Luna is pregnant!" Hunter yells. He was so happy. 

Kyle and Jae looked at me in disbelief but before I knew it, the three of them were already celebrating it, giving Hunter a hug and congratulating him.

They were such kids. 

-

Thanks for reading loves! 

Happy readings and more to come!

Love, Dawnnn.