Ch.5

Ch.5

+

Wake the fuck up. Wake up! I yelled at myself and wolf. My mind was still conscious but my eyes were not open nor was my body cooperating with me. I felt arms slipping under my body, muttering something I couldn't catch.

It was Hunter. His scent had already filled up my nose, which meant I was slowly coming back and gaining consciousness. This is so embarrassing. How could I practically faint right in front of him and especially when he told me we were going to meet his parents?

As soon as he dropped me onto a mattress, my eyes peeled open. The walls were dark blue and white. It smelled so much like him and it was intoxicating because I seemed to like it so much.

I immediately ran to find a mirror and looked into it. Fuck. My hair roots was starting to grow, which caused me to faint. I would need to dye it black again.

"You know, I thought you would take the news well." I turned around to face Hunter. A smirk had taken over his lips. He raised a brow, "Obviously not."

I pushed past him, irritated because he had mistaken the situation but it was better for him to understand it the way he wanted it to, to lessen suspicions.

"Let's just go, Alpha." I spat behind me.

Soon enough, he pinned me to the staircase's wall. "Don't call me that." He said dangerously close to my face.

For a moment I was horrified because of the shocks that ran through me. "it drives me crazy." He finished and continued down the stairs.

"You crazy bastard!" I yelled behind him. From the staircase, I saw Jules and Jae giving me a look that read 'you must want to die for calling our Alpha that.'

I gave them a small wave and followed after Hunter. He let me choose the car, and since I have rode the range rover once already, I chose the yellow Porsche.

"You wanna drive?" He offered.

"Why? Because it makes me look sexy?" I smirked with a hand on my jutted hip.

He threw me the keys, "No, because It makes me look sexy."

"Egoistical wolf." I rolled my eyes and headed down the road as fast as the car would let me.

"You," Hunter pointed a finger at me, trying to catch his breath, "are never driving again."

I shrugged and brushed my dress down, "You offered, and hey, I was the sexy one in the end. You look like you might vomit anytime now."

I practically never stopped once while I was driving. The rush was just amazing and that's how Hunter turned out to be such a mess because I was swerving everywhere.

His parents house was just as huge as his. The front yard was huge and the grass was a healthy green. I couldn't stop marveling at the maroon and white house.

He rung the bell. "Remind me why we're here again?" I asked.

"They wanted to meet you." He said with a sharp tone.

I nodded. I understood why. They weren't there during the party yesterday; and I know because I wasn't introduced to them yet.

A man around our age opened the door and greeted us in. There was a scar right under his ear and multiple tattoos were seen under his sleeves.

"Thanks Ry." Hunter shook his hand and talked to each other through their minds.

"Cooking, backyard." Was all Ry said before he disappeared.