Ch.6

Ch.6

+

{{A week has passed since the fight with the rogues.}}

"Hunter!" I pounded on his door. It was two thirty in the morning and I heard the same screaming noises coming from his room.

Jae and Kyle came up the stairs groggily. "What's going on?"

"I don't know." I stammered. "J-just go back to bed. I got this."

They gave me a weary look but left anyways. Without further ado, I kicked the door open.

"Hunter?" I said quietly at first. The room was dark but I could hear him grunting in the room. I switch his lamp on.

"Oh my god what happened?" I yelled. His stomach was bleeding and his white bed sheets were all soaked in red.

He growled, holding his hand against the wound. I switched all the lights on and ran up to him.

I held my own hand over his wound. "What happened?"

Hunter ignored me and gritted his teeth. He pointed to the bathroom. "Get the first-aid kit. Now." He commanded. I rose up to my feet and went to get it.

After a while, I wrapped him up in a white bandage and changed his bed sheets for him and cleaned the mess up.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling better?" I asked.

He seemed tired and worn out. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"What exactly happened? Aren't you supposed to heal fast because you're an alpha and wolf?" I asked. It was rare for wolves to not heal at all.

His eyebrows scrunched up and his eyes darkened. "I fought with a rogue just two days ago and the scratch he gave me started to bleed. I thought it would heal too but it didn't."

A rogue did this?

"Did you at least kill the bastard?"

He chuckled, "You know I did." He said cockily.

"I'm pretty sure you're overestimating yourself." I joked.

"Thanks though. Now I need a brand new door."

I shrugged with a wry smile. "I could've let you die but I like to sleep in silence."

He laughed deeply. It was very charming and something I've never heard before. "It's already healing." He peeled the bandage off and it was half healed from the wolf medicine and ointment I gave him.

"That's good. I better head back to bed. Jae and Kyle might think we're up to something." I winked with a flirtatious smile.

He rolled his eyes. "Maybe we are." He replied.

I gave him a smirk and left.

+

"Nautica, wake up!" I jerked awake and looked over to my clock.

9:23 a.m.

"Nautica, I'm only saying this one more time before I smash your door open too!" I immediately recognized Hunter's voice. His scent somehow crept to my senses and I felt a wave of desire.

I groaned. Tired and confused all at the same time. When someone wakes me up from my sleep, I tend to get very irritated but I don't feel like that at all when Hunter's expecting me.

"I'm coming!" I took a look in the mirror and noticed my lingerie tank top and my silky shorts along with hair messed up.

That should rile him up a little.