18: 14 at 15

Brennan

Three days after our date, I got to do something nice for Monica again! Her birthday fell on a Tuesday so I obviously couldn't plan anything for grand her like she did for me. It's the start of the week!

KOALA BABE HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY

HEYYY WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY

DUDE GET UP YOU'RE 14 TODAY

Monica: Aww hello baby bear! Thank you! I'll see you in school today :)))

You surely will! Got plans tonight?

Monica: Just dinner with my fam here at home, mom's texting Miss Jill about it.

Alright! We'll be together all day long ;)

Monica: We sure will, love :))

I dressed up for school and mom dropped me off at the bus stop. "Miss Eliza will pick you and Ryan up later! We're having dinner at Monica's okay?" Mom said before I got out of the car. "Okay! Love you!" I said and shut the door.

When I got to school, Lily and I immediately started talking. I sat on my usual seat and Lily sat in Monica's for a while.

"What's your plan?" Lily smiled. "Nothing grand. Shirts, pouch, etcetera." I shrugged. "And she threw you a party?" Lily said in shock. "She didn't want a grand party on her birthday, her words." I defended. "She just wanted a simple dinner at her house. We're going there tonight." I said. Lily nodded.

"Well, Brady and I got her a gift too." She said. "Oh yeah? What'd you guys get?" I smiled. Lily laughed, stood up, turned around and showed me the back of her shirt. "Dude! You have Brady's jersey! But why?" I asked. She turned back around and smirked. "Why else would I have it?" She smirked. "You got laid?" Nora butt in. "No! Nora shut up! No!" Lily laughed. Then it dawned on me. "Holy shit are you guys official now?" I asked with wide eyes. Lily nodded. Nora squealed so loud then we both hugged her. "Dude! Monica would love that!" I smiled. She's been trying to get Brady and Lily together since she found out about the Triangle Story. The three later on settled with the fact that Lily really liked Brady. Colin got over her soon after. He decided that the relationship life wasn't for him yet. "Well congratulations, Lily!" Nora smiled at Lily.

"So are we still pushing through with the flash mob?" Nora suddenly asked. "What flash mob?" I asked. "Lily and Brady planned that we do a flash mob at Monica's house tonight for her birthday." Nora explained. "No." I said sternly. "What? Why not?" Nora and Lily whined. "One, it might get too loud. Two, I can't learn the dance in a few hours. And three, Monica explicitly said no grand celebrations." I said sternly. "Well, like shit you're learning that song Brennan." Nora sassed. "I'll watch over Monica and cover for you. Nora and Marie are teaching you the dance." Lily said. "Aww man not Marie!" I sighed. "No dance, no Monica." Lily said. "She's already mine, Lily." I said. "Still." She said sternly.

Marie wasn't really anyone's favorite person around. She and Nora were close but Nora lowkey despised her. Marie was just dancing anywhere at the worst times, she was always late to anything, she didn't give a shit about others, and well...she just wasn't nice. But you know, we lived with her. In the end, she was alright.

Monica came in after I finally allowed them to teach me the dance and do it tonight. She came in wearing my San Diego Chargers sweater. "Monica, give it back." I told her with a chuckle. "Not even five minutes into this room and you already make me do something." She laughed. "Yeah, 'cause it's my sweatshirt." I said. "Yeah, that you lent to me when I was sick." She defended. "Key word: sick." I chuckled. "Nope." She said as she crossed her arms and turned her back on me. I wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Pleaseeee..." I tried to beg. "No." She said, still with her arms crossed. "Fine, but only 'cause it's your birthday." I smiled and kissed her cheek. She giggled and kissed my cheek. "Thanks!" She smiled. We talked about the dinner we were having that night and how she should have let me do something for her, but she said that the date was more than enough and I thought it wasn't. She said that is was like a birthday gift to her already. "Plus, this necklace." She smiled at me as she fiddled with the necklace I gave her.