Chapter 6: Put Me Down!

( The pic above is not my drawing, courtesy to google but that position is going to happen in a scene which I am pretty sure you guys could guess already.)

Jake's POV🐾

"Wait, WHAT?!" My voice boomed. "We have to catch her!"

"Why? You're not one of those hunters that wants to use her are you?" Mark said.

"No! I would never do that to her!"

"Then why are we catching her?" The idiot said. Is he really THAT clueless?!

"Because she is my mate and your future Luna!" I said and he seems speechless to what I said.

"Well, we await your order on what to do alpha!" Mark said. I think that he finally understood the situation and if he calls me alpha then he is being serious. He is the only one in my pack besides my family that I would allow to call me by my name because he is my best friend after all.

"I don't want anyone get involved because I don't want anyone touching what's mine even though the more wolves there are, the better chance of finding her." After I said that, I quickly ran out of the pack house and went to the back yard which I'm sure where she got out from and I am sure that she is still on our territory even though she jumped over the fences around the pack house.

I know she jumped over it because I could smell her sweet scent on it. I shifted and start to run around in the forrest as quietly and as sneakily as I can.

I started to get tired and I can't follow her scent because it was everywhere and she made it so it would confuse us. Me and my wolf I mean.

"Our princess is smart!" Ryder said proudly.

"She is alright but I don't like it that she has to do this to us. We are not hunters."

" I know that she is being hunted because she was suppose to be extinct but what and why would they want to catch werecats? If they want to kill her then I would kill them first before it got a chance to touch princess." He said confidently.

"Agreed buddy."

I continued walking around and kept on worrying if the hunters found her. All that thoughts was stopped when I saw her in her cat form in a little cave, snuggling to herself and sleeping. Wait, that is the cave I usually go when I was a kid!

"Finally we found her!" Ryder said.

I walked closer to her and I laid down, circled around her tiny cat body and I fell asleep,in my wolf form, as well.

Sometime later, I woke up and she is still sleeping. I got up and shifted back. I grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on. Yes, we have some basket ball shorts scattered all around this place 'cuz you know, for just in cases.

Shortly after she woke up and she shifted and let me tell you, she was *cough* naked *cough* but her arm covered her upper half and her thighs covered her lower region while her other hand is rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Does she has to be so flipping adorable?!" Ryder said.

She noticed me and quickly turned around 360 and when she turned around, she is fully clothed... Weird, I know. Maybe she hid them somewhere in my cave of awesomeness.

I went closer to her and picked her up (like the picture above). "Hey! Put me down!" She said.

She squirmed and I just kept walking. I know that she is hitting me but it's useless because all I feel is as if she was giving me a fist massage on my back.