Stressful Stuff

Sorry guys that I haven't updated for nearly (maybe is has been more than) a month.

Life's been stressful for me lately:

1. School stuff(assignments)
2. Friends(sadly lost a friend about a misunderstanding even though I'm not the one that is at fault, I'm to be blamed)
3. At home

I'll try to update as much as I can but I'm just gonna give you a recap of the book for those who forgot and have
STML like me

(STML= short term memory lost. Seriously, I can't even remember the clothes that I wore yesterday.)

🐾🐱🐱🐾🐾🐱🐱🐾🐾🐱🐱

Chapter 1:

Lucy got chased down by hunters and ran for her life. She came across a mansion and saw an open window so she decides to climb through it. She meets her mate, Jake.

Chapter 2:

Jake knew that he got a super rare mate which happens to be a werecat,Lucy, and explains everything there is to know about werewolves.

Chapter 3 & 4:

Lucy tells the readers her past about what happened to her family.

Chapter 5:

Lucy runs away from Jake because she thinks that Jake is an undercover hunter and that she can't trust him.

Chapter 6:

Jake finds Lucy again Kyle told to them about having a werecat as a mate.

Kyle: And now everyone hates me because they think I'm only after her powers :'(

Sorry Kyle but haters gonna hate and readers gonna read wattpad.

Chapter 7:

Lucy meets Alice whom is the gamma's mate aka Kyle.

Chapter 8:

Kyle told some more information on having a werecat mate and Jake tells Lucy about the marking.

Chapter 9:

Lucy and Jake went on a run in their animal forms. The warriors captured a hunter and puts him in the dungeon for jake to interrogate later.

Chapter 10:

Jake got some answers from the hunter. Lucy met Jake's sisters whom are actually twins, Bailey and Hailey.

Chapter 11:

Lucy got to know more about Jake's past. Jake kissed Lucy and he was her first kiss.

Me: better call fangirl control before it's too late.

Chapter 12:

Lucy accepted Jake as her mate making them a couple.

Chapter 13:

Alice and Amber thinks that Lucy, Jake, Kyle and Mark are hiding something.

Chapter 14:

Amber and Alice found out that Lucy is a werecat.

Chapter 15:

Lucy,Jake,Alice,Amber,Mark and Kyle are playing badminton but stopped when Lucy got shot in the throat.

Chapter 16:

Lucy almost got better and went to go swimming with Jake but decides not to when she spotted an orange, fluffy kitten wandering around.

🐱🐾🐾🐱🐱🐾🐾🐱🐱🐾🐾

That's all the recap and just a heads up:

You know in books there's always people who are the third wheelers like there's sometimes a slut trying to get the main guy or a douche trying to get the main girl...well that's happening

.

.

.

With a twist *insert smirk face*