Chapter 7: Why?

Lucy's POV🐱

Sometime later, Mark and Kyle left so it was only us in this room.

I was thinking deeply about what his real intentions are. Mainly because he can easily catch me seeing that he is an Alpha and this is his pack.

And since I am the mate of an Alpha, it'll be harder for me to run away from him without him finding me easily.

I was snapped out of my trance when Jake was asking me " -ngry princess?"

"Huh? What?"

"I asked if you were hungry princess." He said with this amused look.

"Umm... Not really." I said but my stomach betrayed me by rumbling. I blushed.

He laughed a little but got up from sitting on the bed and held an arm for me to take.

I took it hesitantly and got up from the bed and he was really tall... my face was the same level as his chest.

"But if we're going to eat, then you should cover up your adorable ears and tail kitten." He said while thinking. Maybe about how he should cover up my ears and tail...this is amusing because I think that he forgot that I have powers.

"Why would I?"

"Because some people in the pack might be a spy to a hunter and if I am too late to notice it then I wouldn't be able to protect you." I blushed as he said.

"And how should I cover them?" I asked him teasingly.

He turned around and looked around the room. While he does it, I quickly used my powers to cover up my ears and tail.

When he turned back to face me... Let me tell you, his face was priceless!

"So? How should I cover them up?" I still ask, pretending that I still think that my ears and tail is still there. Did I mention that I am very good at acting?

"But, your ears and tail isn't there anymore." His face held confusion. He can be really oblivious sometimes.

"Did you forget that I have magic?" I ask

"Maybe..."

I sighed. "Well, can you still see my ears and tail?"

"No, not really. So let's go and eat." He suddenly grabs my hand and started walking towards the kitchen I hope.

Jake's POV🐾

I brought her to the kitchen and sat her down on the stool.

I looked at the time at it was twelve-forty. "So, let's have lunch then."

"What do you want? Chinese? Japanese? Mexican?"

"Hmm... Chinese, Dim sum please." She said shyly. Why is my mate so flipping adorable?!

"Sure." I mind-linked one of my pack members since he works at a Chinese restaurant and ordered some dim sum for my kitten and I ordered noodles.

🐾🐱🐾🐱🐾🐱🐾🐱🐾🐱🐾

The bell ringed and I got up from the couch that me and my kitten was sitting while watching a movie. But not cuddling unfortunately...

I quickly took the food and payed for it and went back to princess. I gave her the dim sums and I opened my noddles.

I looked at her as she was struggling to use the chopsticks. I chuckled earning a confused look from Lucy.

"You are adorable, you know that?" I said and she blushed.