Chapter 12: Accepted

Lucy's POV🐱

It's been 3 weeks and a question lingered on my mind... Should I accept jake as my mate?

"You can trust him. He can trust you. So just accept the fact that he is your mate already since I am tired af answering the same thing to the same question you asks every week." Snow said.

"But we still don't know if he is a hunter or not though."

"But he doesn't seem to act like one does he?"

"Yes but he can be a very good actor and I'm sure that you remember what mom said. About our promise we made to her."

"I do remember it, clearly... And I think that Jake is the good guy mom was talking about. So just accept him already or else I will take control and tell him right now."

"Calm your tail woman! I will soon.i just need to do one last thing to make sure that I made the right choice to accept him alright?"

"Deal but if you still say no then you will be 6 feet under."

Yes, Snow is very feisty so don't even mess with her or else you will regret it.

I walked to Jake's office and just barged in...what? He said that I have a special entrance and that I don't have to knock when I want to enter his office.

When he looked up at me, I can feel the happiness coming from him.

"Hey kitten!"

"Hey. I was just wondering..."

"About what?"

"I want to go out today. To you know...get some fresh air."

"You want to go shopping?"

"Oh god no. That hurts my leg that I can risk my self to fall and be laughed at."

Fyi, I went to go shopping with Alice and amber because they said that I need new clothes.

Amber is Mark's sister. She had a reddish brunette hair like me but she has different coloured eyes. Her left eye is blue with a hint of green while the other one is hazel with also a hint of green. I forgot what people call it when they have different coloured eyes.

Alice is the kitchen/cook type and if she stumbles into a book store, she'll take the whole day just to decide to buy the desert recipe book or the appetizer recipe book.

"Then where do you want to go?" Jake asked.

"You will take a break from work today and I don't know... Wherever you want."

"Alright. Be ready at 6 because we are going to have dinner together." He said and I nodded.

I looked at the clock on the wall and it shows 4 o'clock. Alice and Amber said that we girls need at least 3 hours to get ready and I don't know what to wear or what to do first so let's just say that I'm going into their rooms.

I knocked on Alice's room but no answer so I opened it and saw Alice and Amber crying.

"Guys whats wrong?!" I walked over to them and placed my hand on Amber's shoulder.

"We're watching the fault in our stars and it was beautiful." Amber said while sobbing.

I sighed and said "I need you help/advise on something."

"Sure, what is it?" Alice asked.

"Well, Jake is taking me to dinner tonight and he is going to pick me up at 6 and I was wonde-" I got interrupted by them squealing and I got dragged by Alice holding to my left arm and Amber  holding on to my right arm.