Chapter 10: Twin tails and ponytail girl

(Comment if you can relate to that pic just like me)
Jake's POV🐾

I went down to the dungeon and stopped when I am in front of the cell that the hunter is in.

I guess it's time to play 20 questions.

"More like 100 questions." Ryder said and I know that Ryder is furious that someone came to catch Lucy so I won't try to crack a joke or else Ryder will crack my head.

"What?" The hunter asked.

"Who are you?"

"A hunter." He said like I'm stupid.

"Who are you working for?" I ask another question seeing that if I keep asking the same questions, it will make me angry.

"All I can say is, I am working for someone and she knows the werecat." He said.

"She?" So he's working for a girl eh?

"Yes and that is all the information the you will get from me."

This girl knows about Lucy. I don't think that she has any friends apart from me, Mark and Kyle. What about relatives though. He doesn't say anything about her family so maybe I'll ask her today.

With that, I got out of the dungeon and went to my room and I think that Lucy is in the shower 'cuz I hear running water.

I sat on the bed and took out my phone, keeping track of what's going on with the pack.

Sometime later, Lucy got out with only a towel and I am sure that my eyes are black with lust, her adorable cat ears and tail wasn't much of a help.

I can hear her heartbeat rising indicating that she is nervous and the deep red blush just confirms it.

She quickly went back in the bathroom before getting here clothes and slammed the door.

"Get out! I need to get ready!" She shouted from behind the door. I chuckled.

"Get ready in the bathroom, I'll just be here minding my own business."

She came back later, wearing my hoodie and leggings and she walked to the bed.

I don't want to give her, her own room mainly because she is hunted for her powers and who knows, maybe a pack member can go up to her room and see a werecat and report it to the hunters. That's why I don't give her, her own room.

I started at her and she said "what?"

"Nothing, Just looking at the most adorable thing." I said and she blushed.

It is cute that my hoodie reaches her mid-thigh and the sleeves are longer then her arms so she looks so tiny and adorable.

Oh great... Ryder is thinking stupid stuff if you know what I mean.

She layed down on the bed and her back was facing me. I turned my phone off, undress and went back on the bed to sleep but before snaking my arms on her waist.

Now I will sleep.

Lucy's POV🐱

I woke up at 2.30 a.m. and I'm parched.

I quickly tore his arm from my waist and went out of the bedroom in search for the kitchen.

I found it 2 minutes later and poured my self a drink.

I put the cup in the sink and I am too lazy to wash it now so I'll wash it tomorrow.

Glad that I remember my way back to the bedroom and I almost laughed at Jake.