Chapter 11: I'll Protect you

Lucy's POV🐱

Jake explained to them about me and I learned a little about them.

Those adorable girls are Jake's sisters. The ponytail is Bailey while the twin tails is Hailey.

Hailey likes fashion and the queen bee type while Bailey likes books and she is the cute nerd type.

I learnt about their family and it's sad knowing that their mother was killed by a rogue when Jake was 16 years old. Their father turned abusive when there's no one around but when there are people around, he would put a loving mask on.

Their father died 3 years later because of mysterious reasons and even Jake don't know how to explain it but he just disappeared and the police found a body. Their guess is that the body belongs to Jake's father.

Jake took care of his sisters for a little while and fortunately, the Alpha and Luna of this pack took him and his sisters into the pack since the Luna can't get pregnant.

The Luna found them (jake and the twins) and instantly feel in love with them. She didn't want to adopt because none of them catches her eyes.

The Alpha thought Jake how to be an Alpha since he is a werewolf and he is the future alpha. A year later, Jake became the Alpha that he is now.

It melted my heart that Jake didn't abandoned and he protects his sisters even though he was struggling to find a job.

"So tell us about your family,Lucy." Bailey said.

"Um, I have a little sister named Lily. I love her so much that it surprised me that I didn't become super protective towards her."

"Is your little sister a werecat like you too?" Hailey asks.

"No, she's half human half werewolf. She have claws and canines but she can't shift."

"Half human half werewolf?" Jake asked.

I nodded "My mother is human while my father is a werewolf, they were mates but my father is a rogue."

"I read somewhere that if a werewolf is mated to a human, their first child will have super powers! Is that why you're a werecat and not your sister?" Bailey asked.

"My, aren't you a smart one?"

"Tell us more!" Hailey said.

I almost cried when I think about them. The tears are threatening to come put but I just blinked it back.

"My family and I were going to the beautiful waterfall area which my father owns since it's his territory and I don't know why he has a territory since he was a rogue but all I can is that the waterfall is very pretty."

"Can we visit that waterfall?!" Hailey asked.

"Maybe. When we arrived, Lily and I instantly start running around the spacious flower field beside the waterfall. I wanted to make a flower crown for my mom and Lily and so I start to make it.

I was almost done with Mom's flower crown when I heard Lily screaming. I went over to where they are and I saw werewolves. All of then shifted. All but one.

They started to attack my father and I joined my father to fight alongside him. My mom was shouting at me to run because the bad guys will catch me. I didn't understand at the moment why mom wanted me to run away while they just stood there with shaky legs.

Being the stubborn girl I am, I decided to stay and help fight. I was fighting with them using my magic but it was hard to control my magic at that time since I was only 5 years old so I shifted into snow, my cat, and started jumping on the wolves while scratching them with my claws.