Chapter 13: What's A Mating Process?

(Not my drawing but it looks so pretty and courtesy to who ever drew it cuz I found it on google)

Lucy's POV🐱

I am just hanging out in Jake's office while in my cat form. I am jumping from shelves to shelves which is super fun.

It's like parkour but I won't be afraid if I fall 'cuz I usually fall on all fours since cats have an amazing balancing skills.

"You're still jumping around?" Jake asked looking at me with amusement.

I nodded and jumped on the last shelf. I jumped down and climbed on his desk and sat down.

Jake pet my head as I let out a purr because it feels so good when he scratched the side of my face.

After that scenario where I accepted him as my mate, he said that if I accepted him that means that he is now officially my boyfriend but i am not ready to tell the pack yet and I know that one of these days, they will know that their luna is a werecat.

The door suddenly opened and the twins came in with something in their hands.

Jake let out a groan and said "can you please knock on the door and then enter? Not burst down the door like you're some kind of race car."

The girls giggled and put their hand forward.

"We found a little something."

They opened their hands and put them on the floor which is a bad thing since they brought home bugs and my cat instinct came alive to want to play with the bugs.

I crouched and position myself so I can jump and tackle the bug from his desk. I was about to jump but jake picked me up before I could do that.

"Oh no you don't" Jake said.

"Hey Lucy! You look so cute in you kitty form!" Hailey said.

"Can I pet you please?" Bailey asked.

I jumped down from Jake's grasp and onto the floor. I rubbed my faces on their legs and they started to pet my head.

"You're so fluffy!" Bailey said

🐱🐾🐱🐾🐱🐾🐱🐾🐱🐾🐱

They have been petting me for quite a while now an I was getting a little annoyed that they won't stop.

It's like Jake heard my thoughts cuz he said "Guys, leave the poor kitty alone. You have been petting her non-stop for the past 1 hour."

"But she's so fluffy I can't stop" they whined at the same time.

I quickly ran to the lowest shelf and jumped up. They could still get me at this height so I jumped on another one that is a little higher then the previous one.

Looks like this will be my safe spot.

Jake's POV🐾

I'm still trying to figure out who is trying to get Lucy's powers.

One of the hunters said that they are working with a 'she' and this 'she' knows about Lucy.

I don't think that she has any friends since she said that she's been alone and only depends on herself.

Maybe it was her sister but that's impossible since they died in a building which is covered with fire and it even collapsed.

So who is this person really? A relative? A friend? A stalker?! Someone from the pack? Another werecat whom wants to gain more powers? I seriously have no clue.