epilogue

"Two-Bit! Will you please calm down? I'm trying to get him ready for bed and your just making him more hyper." I yelled at my older brother who was currently lightly tossing my 1 year old up in the air.

"Aw, but why does he have to go to bed? It's so early."

"Two-Bit, it's almost 12 at night! He should of been in bed hours ago."

"Come on, Flo, let the boy live. Let's go party!" Two-Bit said jumping around the living room with Daniel giggling in his arms.

"Two-Bit, please calm him down. Johnny. please help."

"Two-Bit, give me my boy." Johnny came out of the kitchen wiping his hands on a towel.

"Fine. Gosh, you guys are so over-protective." Two-Bit sighed and gave Johnny our little boy.

"Well, duh, that's our little boy right there, who should be going to bed." I looked over at Johnny who was rocking Daniel back and forth while Daniel laid his head on Johnny's shoulder. I smiled at 2 of the most important people in my life.

"I'll take him up to bed now, baby." Johnny came over and kissed me lightly on the lips, Daniel still in his arms.

"Thank you." I kissed Johnny again before turning to an almost asleep Daniel. I kissed his forehead lightly before watching his big brown eyes slowly shut as he snuggled further into his fathers shoulder. "Goodnight Babyboy, love you." I whispered lightly.

"Goodnight mummy, I love you." Daniel whispered back. Johnny smiled before walking up the stairs with Daniel asleep on his shoulder. I flopped down on the couch and let out a deep sigh before throwing my head back and closing my eyes-being tired myself.

"You guys are real good parents, you know that?" Two turned to look at me from the other side of the couch.

"Thanks, Two, it's a lot easier knowing you have the whole gang there supporting you and helping you whenever you need it."

"Well, its nice to know you trust some of us." Two started laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"You're such a dork. I'm going to bed, night two." I pushed myself off of the couch and made my way to the stairs.

"Night, kid sister, see you in the morning." He said throwing a cushion at me.

"Oi." I threw it back at him, hitting him in the face. I heard Two laugh before I ran up the stairs only to bump into Johnny.

"Hey, baby, I'm heading to bed, you gonna stay up a little later?" I kissed his cheek before cocking my head to the side.

"Nah, I'll join you in bed, I'm kind of tired too."

"Okay, good, lets go cuddle." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into our bedroom before shutting the door and taking off my dress. I felt Johnny's arms slide around my waist and his head rest on my shoulder as he kissed my neck.

"I still can't get over you being my wife, my beautiful, gorgeous, perfect wife." I giggled as I leaned my head on his head.

"I love you, Mr.Cade."

"I love you more, Mrs.Cade." I slipped out of Johnny's arms and tugged on of Johnny's shirts before crawling into my side of the bed. Johnny pulled back the covers on his side of the bed before jumping on top of me and snuggling his face into my chest. He hummed lightly as I laughed.

"Oi, Mr.Cade, to your side of the bed, please."

"Hm, no, I'm comfy here, I could lay like this forever, thank you, Mrs.Cade." I sighed before laying my head on my pillow and stroked Johnny's hair. We stayed like this for a couple more minutes before Johnny got up to turn off the light and climbed into his side of the bed. I rolled over to look at him to see he was facing me also. His hand lightly stroked my cheeks as I closed my eyes to take in the moment. I grabbed his hand and held it against my cheek. He leaned over and pecked my forehead before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. My head fell on his chest as I listened to his heart beat.

"I love you, Flo." He whispered.

"I love you, Johnny." I hummed back.

We stayed like this until I heard soft snores coming from his mouth. I looked up at him before smiling lightly and kissing his bare chest before falling into a deep slumber myself.

okay, that's the end, finally. look me like 40 years to write this chapter but it's here and the book is over, you can imagine the rest of their life the way you wish but this is what I like and this is what I'm sticking with, I can finally start focusing 110% on my next book without having to worry about this one not being done, so I'm super happy about that. my next book isn't going to be the outsiders but I will be writing another outsiders book it just wont be one of the next ones I post but I do have one in mind, okay? cool. anyways, until my next book, also read my last A/N please?? Okaii, thank you and see you later.