Chapter 5

Chapter shout out! AtNightWeLieAwake (my very own sister XD), Kaykeigh236, haruko_nadeshiko, Loveryon, ItsMeSoulEvans33, and Minty1322.

I don't own Naruto

*video was featured in the previous version of this chapter*

----

June 5th

Well, I guess you could say that my last nine days since I 'came back' to the Village have been eventful. Not the class, though. I tend to just doze off or stare off into space during it, and I know that Iruka understands why, but he should really stop throwing pieces of chalk at me when I do. It's getting a little annoying having to pick chalk out of my hair every day.

And I found out it's going to be a lot harder to try and watch over Naruto. He is alone like I thought he was, but what I didn't know was how much he was hated for what was in him. I've tried to play the 'naïve new girl' and befriend him, but the moment we get out of class he closes off, and the only time he doesn't is when he asks if I want to go and get some ramen, which I always have to turn him down because I don't want everyone in the village to see that I am back right now. I'm risking it enough by walking to class every day. And if I traveled by rooftop, that would cause even more unwanted attention.

Besides the two of them, Scarface and Naruto, I've come to dislike almost everyone else of my class. Well, besides the three boys who them to always get themselves in trouble with Naruto, like all sleeping during lectures, pulling off pranks, or ditching class. Oh and the guy with the huge collared jacket and round sunglasses. Can't really hate a guy who only keeps to himself as well as the shy Hyuuga girl. She doesn't say much, but when every I partner up with her she smiles softly and asked harmless questions. What I have noticed is that she goes extremely red whenever Naruto is around.

Besides them, I'm not really a fan of anyone else in the room. I don't understand what's wrong with the guys, had they not seen a girl with red hair and amber eyes before?? ... Okay, dumb question, but the stares are still not pleasant when you're trying to be as invisible as possible. The rest of the girls I guess you could alright but scary when agitated. After my first day a flock of them came up to me lead by a blonde and Pinkett (who I've notice constantly fight with each other) and them told me to 'stay away from their Sasuke-kun' the boy that I thought was Obito that morning by the K.I.A. stone and IS an Uchiha, though his sulking and cold eyes gave away what half of the clan he is from.

I've been talking with Gramps daily after school, catching up on everything I've missed and things that I need to know about, and slowly I'm getting used to the idea of being in this time. They seem to have a better protocol and training regime than before, plus there wasn't been a war since the last, tension yes, but no war. To stay hidden I've been staying that gramps own house, but only at night because the rest of the Sarutobi household stay there as well. Some nights I end up sleeping in a tree or at the K.I.A. stone if I was out too late training.

But Gramps has been really amazing, letting me stay at his home, giving me money to buy my food, and after he saw my old torn clan clothes. An identical set, which I have yet to wear because we both agreed to wasn't very smart to wear them yet. For now, I'm just wearing a blue top tank with a purple three-quarter shirt underneath that still showed my midriff, so I wear netting under it all to cover the rest and simple black pants. I laughed when grandpa showed them to me because they were still in my clan's colours. And grandpa insisted that I wear my hair in a braid, though it's a little annoying seeing I'm so used to having my hair down, he said something about 'letting people see my face'... Which kinda contradicts what we are doing, but it doesn't look that bad.

Oh, and what's with all these kids being around eleven years old?! I know I'm already two years older than all of them, but when I was originally at the academy most kids graduated at the age of nine!! But apparently you have to be a protege to graduate that young... Or that it was just because the war was going on when I was a child and they needed more shinobis... Yeah, probably that. Oh, and as well, apparently this 'Sasuke' guy is a protege BUT he still hasn't graduated! I get a small laugh out of that. That and how many times Naruto goes off yelling at him, saying how uncool the Uchiha is, which I have to agree with him.