Chapter 55 - The world is just filled with the insane.

Chapter shout out! TheHyuugaSisters, CrazyPotatoOtaku, ceceluvscookies, and Hatsunemiku88

I don't own Naruto

----------

Chapter 55- The world is just filled with the insane

---------

   There was little I could feel as I sat down on the ground, my back leaning against the rough bark of a heavily damaged tree. My body felt numb, and very cold, though I wasn't sure if it was from shock mixed with exhaustion from finally being free from my captivity, or something else, more sinister. I did little to try and battle the coldness I felt, and even though the sun shined proudly in the sky I shivered to my very core.

   'None of that was supposed to happen!' I lifted my two shaking hands to look at them before closing and letting them drop to the ground. Instead of watching my hands fall I opted to looking around at my surroundings for the first time since I had fully came too. It resembled the 'clearing' I had trained in during the land of waves, but more erratic, and the faint spatters of blood made the area much more menacing and dark then that day where I had just gone out to simply vent out my anger.

   All the trees near me had either been cut mercilessly, barely hanging up, or had been toppled over and mutilated. Small craters littered the ground, but unlike the clearing in comparison, no shinobi tools joined the craters in their sporadic placements, only parts of the tree that had received the brunt of the attack. When I spied traces of melting ice lingering over the clearing, mostly in the crevasse of the creators, I turned my gaze skyward, no longer wanting to look, though it cause a sharp of pain to rush through my numb body.

   "Great..." I muttered tiredly under my breath when I looked back down to see what cause the pain, excepting to have it only be mental pain, seeing as that is the only type of pain I had been receiving the past twenty four hours, but was slightly shocked to see that blood ran freely from numerous cuts and gashes scattered over my body, my coat absorbing and covering the most of it. Slowly I took off my coat to see the extend of my wounds, and then pressed it against the top of my right leg, noticing how it was bleeding the heaviest.

   I leaned my head against the tree's trunk and looked up to the sky, cursing myself for the things I had done to the people I cared about, even if it was against my will, but I was also scared about what I might have done and had no recollection of... Like this clearing, I had no clue how I ended up here and how it turned out the way it did, but there was no doubt that I had been the cause of it.

   "I think I'm beginning to lose my mind Suteki," I said humorlessly, "I guess even though you're seal is broken, our curse will still live on.'

----- About two hour ago-----

   'Nothing... It seems even my self conscious is even against me right now,' I cursed tiredly as my body sat down against a large tree's trunk that my two captives had decided to stop at. Even though I had gotten a decent amount of rest, my body felt heavier than ever, and now I was sure it was because of my last blood and gore filled dream. I wanted nothing more than to lift a hand and rub my fang pendant for reissuances, but if the damn seal didn't want me to move, than my body won't even as much as twitch. I released a tired sigh and blinked tiredly as I heard some noise over to my left, but I didn't pay attention to anything, just letting my mind wonder. The noise continued for a while and there was motion in my peripheral vision, but I didn't fully notice what was going on until I was suddenly jerked backwards by something grabbing the back of my clothes.

   'WHAT?! What's going on?'  I yelled in my mind as my eyes tried to search, seeing the trees pass by and Sakkon getting fairly close to Tayuya, who wasn't moving.